SAYCON SENGBLOH as elphaba

thepopularone Profile Photo
thepopularone
#0SAYCON SENGBLOH as elphaba
Posted: 3/6/05 at 6:37pm

does anyone have any pictures of saycon sengbloh as elphaba (please give me a link or something) or you have seen her as elphaba, could u please tell me what she was like? Thanks!
(and sry 4 all the haters of the wicked chats)

apdarcey
#1re: SAYCON SENGBLOH as elphaba
Posted: 3/6/05 at 6:38pm

i think we already discussed this. try searching.

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#2re: SAYCON SENGBLOH as elphaba
Posted: 3/6/05 at 6:53pm

She hasn't gone on yet, and there was a post here recently looking for pictures, but nobody's been able to find any.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

wicked4life51 Profile Photo
wicked4life51
#3re: SAYCON SENGBLOH as elphaba
Posted: 3/6/05 at 7:00pm

hey yeah i already posted about this in my thread sorry

https://forum.broadwayworld.com/readmessage.cfm?thread=841073&dt=030605042711

"what? what is it? do i have something in my teeth? ok lets get this over with : no im not seasick,yes ive always been green, and no i didnt chew grass as a child "

munkustrap178 Profile Photo
munkustrap178
#4re: SAYCON SENGBLOH as elphaba
Posted: 3/6/05 at 8:04pm

What will happen when all these Wicked-heads realize there is more to life than a ficticious green witch?

"If you are going to do something, do it well. And leave something witchy." -Charlie Manson

broadwaynut20
#5re: SAYCON SENGBLOH as elphaba
Posted: 3/6/05 at 8:12pm

what will happen when all of the people who hate so many wicked threads realize that they will probably never stop and they should stop complaining and get over it

munkustrap178
#6re: SAYCON SENGBLOH as elphaba
Posted: 3/6/05 at 8:13pm

Wow, you're really smart.

"If you are going to do something, do it well. And leave something witchy." -Charlie Manson

TGIF Profile Photo
TGIF
#7re: SAYCON SENGBLOH as elphaba
Posted: 3/6/05 at 8:25pm

No, then there would be more of it.

I want to write music. I want to sit down right now at my piano and write a song that people will listen to and remember and do the same thing every morning...for the rest of my life. - Jonathan Larson. Tick, Tick...BOOM!

WickedRules
#8re: SAYCON SENGBLOH as elphaba
Posted: 3/6/05 at 8:28pm

everyone likes different things.........

wicked4life51
#9re: SAYCON SENGBLOH as elphaba
Posted: 3/6/05 at 8:34pm

if you dont like wicked threads then why are u taking the time to read them? i mean come on if ure gonna sh** talk the wicked threads and post stuff in them saying that people who love wicked are stupid and make stupid threads then why do u take the time to read them? if you have something not nice to say keep it to yourself cause it will make us all a little happier , if you just kept ure mouth shut

"what? what is it? do i have something in my teeth? ok lets get this over with : no im not seasick,yes ive always been green, and no i didnt chew grass as a child "

munkustrap178
#10re: SAYCON SENGBLOH as elphaba
Posted: 3/6/05 at 8:35pm

My extreme hatred of rampant Wicked threads and insane Wicked fans have nothing to do with the show itself - the show itself is fine. I don't hate the show - I hate the 1500 screaming girls that go with it.

whatyouown223 Profile Photo
whatyouown223
#11re: SAYCON SENGBLOH as elphaba
Posted: 3/6/05 at 8:39pm

The point is, they'd just be happier if you kept your thoughts to yourself. I think Saycon is gonna rock, she did in Aida.

wicked4life51
#12re: SAYCON SENGBLOH as elphaba
Posted: 3/6/05 at 9:44pm

thank you whatyouown "thats what i meant" no screw off

msutton
#13re: SAYCON SENGBLOH as elphaba
Posted: 3/6/05 at 10:26pm

"My extreme hatred of rampant Wicked threads and insane Wicked fans have nothing to do with the show itself - the show itself is fine. I don't hate the show - I hate the 1500 screaming girls that go with it."

If you try to ignore them (i.e. don't read posts like this that will make up upset) then you'll probably be happier, these threads can stay on topic, and we can all have less friction and extend all of our lives a little bit...

Videos