Norbert Leo Butz Picture

jmaclover Profile Photo
jmaclover
#0Norbert Leo Butz Picture
Posted: 3/11/05 at 9:44pm

Where is that link to the picture of him with the towel on his head? He was shirtless.

Someone had it as an av. There was a link to it on a message board!

Thanks!

"I've often said I should put sweets in my chair - they'd spend less time on my a** that way....." ~F.W.B.

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#2re: Norbert Leo Butz Picture
Posted: 3/11/05 at 9:58pm

I love that picture. Classic.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

TGIF Profile Photo
TGIF
#3re: Norbert Leo Butz Picture
Posted: 3/11/05 at 10:10pm

:)

I want to write music. I want to sit down right now at my piano and write a song that people will listen to and remember and do the same thing every morning...for the rest of my life. - Jonathan Larson. Tick, Tick...BOOM!

Dreamcatcher Profile Photo
Dreamcatcher
#4re: Norbert Leo Butz Picture
Posted: 3/11/05 at 10:58pm

*whistles* Thank you for bringing this picture to my knowledge. My night has just improved immensly! re: Norbert Leo Butz Picture

I wanted to get something that an "ex"-junkie like him would really appreciate and cherish....it's a brick of heroin shaped like a heart. -Scrubs

billygoatgirl300
#5re: Norbert Leo Butz Picture
Posted: 3/11/05 at 11:02pm

I love that picture! :)

The towel waving reminded me of a Per?nist rally. I kept chanting "Evita!" whenever they'd pan to the crowds. - SM2

Dreamcatcher Profile Photo
Dreamcatcher
#6re: Norbert Leo Butz Picture
Posted: 3/11/05 at 11:13pm

Yes indeed. :-P I might use that as my AIM icon or something and see how many of my friends who are into broadway (and Norbert) flip out.

I wanted to get something that an "ex"-junkie like him would really appreciate and cherish....it's a brick of heroin shaped like a heart. -Scrubs