Guilty Pleasure Shows

Schmack Profile Photo
Schmack
#25re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Guilty Pleasure Shows
Posted: 1/2/04 at 2:23pm

FOOTLOOSE is definately one of my guilty pleasures. The music in it is so much fun! I have danced alone in my room on many occasions with the FOOTLOOSE cd blaring! I saw the National Tour with Joe Machota as Ren and he did a really good job.

I think they should have a "Guilty Pleasures" category at the Tony Awards. Or maybe a "Best Evening Of Pure Fun" or something like that. So then these "mindless" shows won't be judged against evenings of amazing theatre (or whatever the Tony board considers to be "amazing theatre") and nobody will be upset.

"Johnny cheated. Frankie killed him. Johnny cheated so Frankie killed him. Shot and killed him. Don't blame her - I'd have done it, too."
Updated On: 1/2/04 at 02:23 PM

Hello Gorgeous
#26re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Guilty Pleasure Shows
Posted: 1/2/04 at 3:41pm

I also liked Seussical, I had to see it w/ Aaron Carter though (yuck....I didn't want to see him, but my sister was in love with him lol)

~*Christa*~ "Don't ya wanna be the life of the party?" Idina Menzel, THE WILD PARTY

DonnaMurphyRocks Profile Photo
DonnaMurphyRocks
#27re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Guilty Pleasure Shows
Posted: 1/2/04 at 3:48pm

I'm totally ashamed to admit I liked Mamma Mia (*blush*)

"My little boy's home from the Big House!" - Angela Lansbury, Blue Hawaii

DefyingGravity2 Profile Photo
DefyingGravity2
#28re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Guilty Pleasure Shows
Posted: 1/2/04 at 4:51pm

YES. Seussical. i don't think you should be ashamed of Lippa's WILD PARTY. I think its incredible.

Il n' y a pas d'amour heureux.

erniesgirl96
#29re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Guilty Pleasure Shows
Posted: 1/2/04 at 9:47pm

I agree DOTV was awesome!!

dededarlin
#30re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Guilty Pleasure Shows
Posted: 1/3/04 at 12:30am

seussical. it had me smiling the entire time, and every time i listen to the cd (quite frequently), i smile..