Little Women Touring Cast

ashbash6819 Profile Photo
ashbash6819
#0Little Women Touring Cast
Posted: 4/7/05 at 9:54pm

srry if this has already been discussed, i searched it and didnt find anything...

Why did this cast form so early? It seems like it just came out on broadway and then last week my local theater announced that the touring cast would be here in March of next year? Wicked came out way before Little Women and it is taking just as long to get here as Little Women is(it will be here February of next year). Is there any reason for this?

"Where are we headed? Judy- "Over the god-damn rainbow"- Boy from Oz

melissa errico fan Profile Photo
melissa errico fan
#1re: Little Women Touring Cast
Posted: 4/7/05 at 9:55pm

I haven't heard of anything other than McGovern. Have there been further announcements?

jjdude2000
#2re: Little Women Touring Cast
Posted: 4/7/05 at 9:58pm

I dont think casting for the other roles has begun. Correct me if i'm wrong tho.

Grace: I just gave a quarter to a homeless man. I think it was Johnny Depp.

ashbash6819 Profile Photo
ashbash6819
#3re: Little Women Touring Cast
Posted: 4/7/05 at 10:04pm

o, i found it odd that they already booked touring spots and i hadnt heard anything about the casting yet

"Where are we headed? Judy- "Over the god-damn rainbow"- Boy from Oz

perfectliar
#4re: Little Women Touring Cast
Posted: 4/7/05 at 10:45pm

Maureen McGovern is the only member of the cast who has been announced.

Private auditions are actually being held this coming week for the remaining roles.

perfectliar
#5re: Little Women Touring Cast
Posted: 4/7/05 at 10:54pm

Sorry, to answer the other part of your question:

"We are thrilled that the show is going on tour so soon after its Broadway premiere," producer Gentry said in a statement. "We think the positive audience response the show generates and the well-known and recognizable title make this a must-see on the road. When Maureen expressed interest in touring and was available for the 2005-2006 season, it sealed the deal!"

From Playbill.com

Tom1071 Profile Photo
Tom1071
#6re: Little Women Touring Cast
Posted: 4/8/05 at 10:45am

They just had the first round of auditions here in New York this week for the rest of the cast. It looks as though McGovern will be the only star on the tour. It will be the on the new experimental Equity Tier Touring Contract.

redhotinnyc2 Profile Photo
redhotinnyc2
#7re: Little Women Touring Cast
Posted: 4/8/05 at 12:11pm

They're definitely on their way with casting right now.

"I don't really get the ending,all i can go with is when after several months,Judith saw Pat sang,and later she kissed him on the toilet,after that the story back to where Pat went down from the stage after he'd sung,and he went to the italian lady.I just don't get it,what Judith exatcly meant when he kissed Pat that she had seen,and did Pat end up together with The Italian Lady?Please help me,thank u very much!" Quote from someone on IMDB in reference to a movie he/she didn't understand. Such grammar!
Updated On: 4/8/05 at 12:11 PM

Videos