News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ashbash6819

ashbash6819 Profile Photo
Member Name: ashbash6819
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: hehe...i love everything broadway...well..all musicals on broadway. i especially love Aida, les mis, poto, wicked, miss aigon, and the recently closed*tear* Jane Eyre. anything to do with Adam Pascal also interests me*swoons* i love him!!!! if u like any of those feel free to email me at ashbash6819@hotmail.com or im me at ashbash6819!!id love to hear from u

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Who's on your RENT Soundtrack Cover?
 Sep 30 2005, 08:40:53 PM
I got joanne but i REALLY wanted Roger. They didnt have it at my local CD store. Thats what I get for living in the middle of nowhere.
re: Little Women Touring Cast
 Apr 7 2005, 10:04:22 PM
o, i found it odd that they already booked touring spots and i hadnt heard anything about the casting yet
Little Women Touring Cast
 Apr 7 2005, 09:54:12 PM
srry if this has already been discussed, i searched it and didnt find anything...

Why did this cast form so early? It seems like it just came out on broadway and then last week my local theater announced that the touring cast would be here in March of next year? Wicked came out way before Little Women and it is taking just as long to get here as Little Women is(it will be here February of next year). Is there any reason for this?

re: Cabaret CD
 Mar 12 2005, 12:13:54 PM
thanks so much!
Cabaret CD
 Mar 12 2005, 12:07:53 PM
im looking to buy the CD and i went on amazon to buy it but there are 3 different versions-the original broadway recording, the new broadway recording, and the 1971(it think) film recording. which one do you all reccomend??
re: Your First Theater Experience
 Mar 7 2005, 06:57:23 PM
Seeing one--i was 4 or 5 and i went to Disney World and they had a live performance of Beauty and the Beast and i absolutly loved it. now that i look back though i think that it was shortened but i still loved it
re: General Opinions for Aida
 Mar 7 2005, 06:53:33 PM
judging from the CD, i love this musical! i am so upset that i didnt get to see it(although i have seen most of it on tape)--this musical introduced me to Adam so it is obviously good
re: SJP commercial!
 Mar 3 2005, 07:53:28 PM
omg i love her too!!!
re: Which single show have you seen the most
 Feb 20 2005, 07:28:08 PM
ive seen Phantom on Tour 4 times...i think
re: The Sound of Music National Tour
 Feb 10 2005, 07:22:44 PM
thank you so much!

whatyouown....how did u like her??

The Sound of Music National Tour
 Feb 8 2005, 06:23:32 PM
hey, does anyone know where i can find a schedule for this? im a huge fan of Marla Schaffel and i would love to see her in it...thanks for your help!
re: The Rent Bible
 Feb 5 2005, 10:40:00 PM
thanks so much!!!!
The Rent Bible
 Feb 5 2005, 10:37:05 PM
i always hear people talking about this but i have googled it and looked for it in various other places but i cant find it. im very interested in reading it...where can i go to find it??
re: Dream Roles
 Jan 31 2005, 08:10:53 PM
Jane Eyre
Mimi-RENT

re: Miss Saigon---good musical??
 Jan 30 2005, 09:29:22 PM
i saw the touring cast in october and they were wonderful....it was truly an awsome show
re: Funny/Horrible Mistakes on Live Performances!
 Jan 30 2005, 09:27:07 PM
i saw the touring cast of Phantom last year and in the final scene where the phantom lets raoul go by taking a candle and burining it to let him go free, brad little(the phantom at the time)accidently let the candle fling over to the other side of the stage and he had to go get it. rebbeca pitcher(the christine) was trying so hard not to laugh!
re: if you could stage your own broadway show
 Jan 30 2005, 09:20:49 PM
i would love to adapt a jane austen novel into a musical such as Pride and Predudice or Mansfield Park
re: Musical Theatre and Weddings
 Jan 29 2005, 10:31:04 PM
i dont know anyone that has played a musical song at their wedding but i want to play "come save me" from Boy From Oz and "all i ask of you" from phantom at mine
Hot Broadway Actors
 Jan 27 2005, 09:56:37 PM
adam pascal
patrick wilson
&hugh jackman

lol i think all of my guys are either on all of the lists or 95% of them

re: Who saw Emmy Rossum on Leno last night?
 Jan 8 2005, 02:45:40 PM
i saw it and she seemed a little full of herself but i really liked the dress she was wearing!!!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You