Michael Crawford Concert Tour ?

phantomCA26
#0Michael Crawford Concert Tour ?
Posted: 5/6/05 at 3:15pm

Anyone know the dates besides the NYC concert on Sept. 12th?

Rob Profile Photo
Rob
#1re: Michael Crawford Concert Tour ?
Posted: 5/6/05 at 3:24pm

That's actually in Virginia on September 12th. No other dates announced as of yet.
https://www.broadwayworld.com/viewcolumn.cfm?colid=3049

MadeofGold Profile Photo
MadeofGold
#2re: Michael Crawford Concert Tour ?
Posted: 5/6/05 at 6:30pm

Will there be a NYC show? Keep us informed, Rob, because I would be daughter of the year if I got tickets for my dad!

"... Still a little bit of your taste in my mouth. Still a little bit of you laced with my doubt. Still a little hard to say what's going on..." Damien Rice

Mamie Profile Photo
Mamie
#3re: Michael Crawford Concert Tour ?
Posted: 5/6/05 at 6:40pm

I hope he comes up to the DC area. I thoroughly enjoyed his last concert here.

www.thebreastcancersite.com
A click for life.
mamie4 5/14/03

ashley0139
#4re: Michael Crawford Concert Tour ?
Posted: 5/6/05 at 10:21pm

Is this like a national tour thing? Is there a schedule of what cities he will be in?

"This table, he is over one hundred years old. If I could, I would take an old gramophone needle and run it along the surface of the wood. To hear the music of the voices. All that was said." - Doug Wright, I Am My Own Wife

BroadwayBallyBoo
#5re: Michael Crawford Concert Tour ?
Posted: 5/7/05 at 1:17pm

I donot understand why Michael would do a US tour. It takes more engry to tour and sing. Than perform 7 days a week I don't know. But I was wishing he would return as Count Fosco in NY. But his tours are good.

MAKE SOMEONE LAUGH!!!!!*******************

Sally Profile Photo
Sally
#6re: Michael Crawford Concert Tour ?
Posted: 5/8/05 at 2:18am

<< I donot understand why Michael would do a US tour. It takes more engry to tour and sing. Than perform 7 days a week >>

Does it? I've never done either, but I should think that the eight shows a week (it's only 6 days a week with two shows on two days) is a pretty serious grind. How rough a tour would be depends on how close to together in time and how far apart in distance the concerts are.

rockfenris2005
#7re: Michael Crawford Concert Tour ?
Posted: 5/8/05 at 2:58am

Why am I trembling in fear?

Who can explain it, who can tell you why? Fools give you reasons, wise men never try -South Pacific

BroadwayBallyBoo
#8re: Michael Crawford Concert Tour ?
Posted: 5/8/05 at 11:46am

On a tour if it is an every city tour it is draining a different city every night. But Michael just maybe playing some cities at random. Than it would be to bad for him.

MAKE SOMEONE LAUGH!!!!!*******************

kec Profile Photo
kec
#9re: Michael Crawford Concert Tour ?
Posted: 5/8/05 at 12:54pm

Besides, playing a role like Fosco in a fatsuit has to be a bit draining, especially for someone getting over a long illness. An article in Theatregoer Magazine about Michael Ball said he had to drink three liters of water before putting on the suit because he sweated of a liter of fluid while wearing it.
Updated On: 5/8/05 at 12:54 PM

phantomCA26
#10re: Michael Crawford Concert Tour ?
Posted: 5/9/05 at 11:31pm

Wonder when they will announce the other dates. Can't wait!!!

#11re: Michael Crawford Concert Tour ?
Posted: 5/10/05 at 12:02am

I hope he has an LA stop on his tour. I know my friend would just *die* if I got tickets for her to see Crawford in concert! LOL! :)

~Rosalynn

phantomCA26
#12re: Michael Crawford Concert Tour ?
Posted: 5/11/05 at 5:15pm

I'm sure he will come to LA. When are they going to announce the other dates. Cause if it's only Virgina, I need to make plans to fly out.

kec Profile Photo
kec
#13re: Michael Crawford Concert Tour ?
Posted: 5/15/05 at 6:39am

A new concert venue in Mesa Arizona announed Friday that Mr. Crawford will be the first act in the new center on September 17.

But be prepared to fork out the big bucks. Prices for this concert are $125-$285
Arts Center Raises Curtain on opening lineup

Videos