Dirty Rotten Kelsey?

mygfdontliveincanada Profile Photo
mygfdontliveincanada
#50re: Dirty Rotten Kelsey?
Posted: 9/12/05 at 5:00pm

Michael C. Hall could be good. I'd like to see him get the chance to be over-the-top and funny after seeing him kick ass at a dramatic role as David on "Six Feet Under."

xxnewgirlxx Profile Photo
xxnewgirlxx
#51re: Dirty Rotten Kelsey?
Posted: 9/12/05 at 5:01pm

"I really don't think Joanna will extend. She has shown that this show is not of great importance."

Can you explain? I've seen interviews with Joanna where she speaks very highly of the production.

melissa errico fan Profile Photo
melissa errico fan
#52re: Dirty Rotten Kelsey?
Posted: 9/12/05 at 7:09pm

Michael C. Hall is indeed a smart choice for Freddy, but he's tied up through the end of January doing Mr. Marmalade.

RockabyeHamlet
#53re: Dirty Rotten Kelsey?
Posted: 9/12/05 at 7:26pm

Newgirl- From what I have seen and heard, she frequently skips shows and fails to show up for promotions. She can say all she wants, but actions always speak louder then words, and I know shes shy, but she really hasnt left a good impression.

"I wouldn't let Esparza's Bobby take my kids to the zoo...I'd be afraid he'd steal their ice cream and laugh."- YankeeFan
"People who like Sondheim enjoy cruelty."-LuvtheEmcee

Dirty Rotten Scoundrel
#54re: Dirty Rotten Kelsey?
Posted: 9/12/05 at 7:51pm

Alright, alright. I'll play Lawrence seeing as how you're all insisting. The fact that I am a straight 14 (almost 15) year old female has nothing to do with it what-so-ever.

If Alec Baldwin was cast I would cry myself to sleep every night. Seeing as how the producers don't give a damn what we all have to say, I don't see what the point is in arguing this, but, DHP=no. Sorry Catherine, but Jack Black I woulnd't wanna see as Lawrence, same with Steve Martin. Steve isn't like, as smooth and suave as John is. This is too difficult, we can just force John to stay forever, without vacation.

wendy72 Profile Photo
wendy72
#55re: Dirty Rotten Kelsey?
Posted: 9/13/05 at 11:10am

The pefect/dream replacement for me would be Kevin Kline as Lawrence...but that would probably never happen. Did anyone see him in "In & Out" last evening? Doing DRS would reunite Kevin with Greg, his co-star/brother in that film.

I think this thread really underscores what a unique talent John Lithgow is--he will not be easy to replace.

xxnewgirlxx Profile Photo
xxnewgirlxx
#56re: Dirty Rotten Kelsey?
Posted: 9/13/05 at 11:21am

While Joanna has missed some promotions, this is the first I've heard that she frequently misses performances.

I think of her as an extraordinary talent and highly professional. My friend interviewed her and said she was a delight.

wickedrentq Profile Photo
wickedrentq
#57re: Dirty Rotten Kelsey?
Posted: 9/13/05 at 6:49pm

Umm, to my knowledge...Joanna has been on vacation this past week, back now, and I only know about one another show she's ever missed. And she just missed the DRS Tower Records signing, she was there for the giveaway. What other promotions have there been or has she missed? She was there for Stars In The Alley. ::confused::

"If there was a Mount Rushmore for Broadway scores, "West Side Story" would be front and center. It snaps, it crackles it pops! It surges with a roar, its energy and sheer life undiminished by the years" - NYPost reviewer Elisabeth Vincentelli