BwayBaby18
#50re: Musicals Ringtones
Posted: 8/6/05 at 3:49pm

MY phone is I'm a Brass Band as sung by Christinia

Hairspraydoll Profile Photo
Hairspraydoll
#51re: Musicals Ringtones
Posted: 8/8/05 at 3:13am

Tmobile has Wicked, Hairspray and Producers. I wish they had Ave Q and Rent.

Be the change you want in the world....

StephanietheStar Profile Photo
StephanietheStar
#52re: Musicals Ringtones
Posted: 8/8/05 at 3:47am

oh yeah, Verizon has Avenue Q too...

and all that I could do because of you was talk of love...

BwayBoy25
#53re: Musicals Ringtones
Posted: 8/8/05 at 9:18am

i envy sprint users

hear the beat...

forget regret <3 Profile Photo
forget regret <3
#54re: Musicals Ringtones
Posted: 9/16/05 at 5:27pm

bumping this because i have a question....

Where do you get the verizon ringtones? This may have been previously answered in this thread, and I haven't retained it or something... but either way I'd love some help.

Thank you my dear BWWers.

"forget regret <3, I love your post.....you give me hope for the next generation!" -Elphaba

forget regret <3
#55re: Musicals Ringtones
Posted: 9/16/05 at 5:42pm

bumpety bump

"forget regret <3, I love your post.....you give me hope for the next generation!" -Elphaba

nychick9876 Profile Photo
nychick9876
#56re: Musicals Ringtones
Posted: 9/16/05 at 6:18pm

with verizon ringster, modtones and sony music box have some. ringster has the most and the better ones-at least i think so.

sometimes i think my head is so big because it is so full of dreams- the elephant man

Penny4Eyes Profile Photo
Penny4Eyes
#57re: Musicals Ringtones
Posted: 9/16/05 at 6:21pm

oh!!! ok i was on this school overnight thing at a place called "Camp Mason" and we were watching this guy's slideshow about wolves and all the sudden i hear "defying gravity" me and my best friend look at eachother and we realize it was our math teachers ring tone.

forget regret <3
#58re: Musicals Ringtones
Posted: 9/16/05 at 6:28pm

Haha that's awesome re: Musicals Ringtones

I have an LG-VX3300... its not an option on ringster. Does that mean I can't get ringtones from there?

Patti LuPone FANatic Profile Photo
Patti LuPone FANatic
#59re: Musicals Ringtones
Posted: 2/20/17 at 9:50pm

I was searching for Broadway showtunes ringtones and came across this message thread from 2005.  Any suggestions where I can find those ringtones?

"Noel [Coward] and I were in Paris once. Adjoining rooms, of course. One night, I felt mischievous, so I knocked on Noel's door, and he asked, 'Who is it?' I lowered my voice and said 'Hotel detective. Have you got a gentleman in your room?' He answered, 'Just a minute, I'll ask him.'" (Beatrice Lillie)

Dollypop
#60re: Musicals Ringtones
Posted: 2/20/17 at 10:05pm

Louis Armstrong's rendition of "Hello, Dolly!"

"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#61re: Musicals Ringtones
Posted: 2/21/17 at 7:10am

The thread is 12 years old.  Ringtones aren't likely even created the same way anymore.

There are ring tone apps that allow you to make a ringtone out of any of your music 

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.