News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for nychick9876

nychick9876 Profile Photo
Member Name: nychick9876
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Jbara on Grounded for Life !!!
 Dec 15 2005, 04:19:29 PM
yeah. once Brad and Lilly got closer, Brad's father was seen more and more often. another actor played Jbara's part in the early episodes. but now Jbara is seen in many of the episodes

re: Britney Spears TURNED DOWN 'Sweet Charity'?!?!
 Dec 7 2005, 02:10:54 PM
as thankful as I am that she is not going to do it, i think it would have been interesting to see her take on it and how she handeled it.
re: One question, Yes or No answer (about RENT)
 Nov 28 2005, 02:10:22 PM
yes
re: La Vie Boheme - MARK!!!
 Oct 28 2005, 07:05:52 PM
yay! this made my evening!
re: RENT ringtones!
 Oct 18 2005, 10:23:10 PM
man why must i have a verizon phone? also if you have sony music box, its listed under true tones, they have seasons of love
re: You know you're a deranged musical theatre fan when....
 Oct 17 2005, 07:32:31 PM
"When you run into a Broadway actor going about their everyday life, then call your best friend and say "You will not beleive who I just saw!"
...and you go up and talk to them.

71) you carry around sharpies and Cast Recording inserts-in case you run into your favorite actors.

72) feel satisfied that you have mentioned Broadway actors' names so often that your non-broadway friends now know who you are talking about when you use their first names

73) instead of lis

re: Waiting for Guffman???????
 Oct 10 2005, 06:51:12 PM
OMG i love this movie so much. its great.
re: Who's on your RENT Soundtrack Cover?
 Oct 4 2005, 01:36:44 PM
i got mine from amazon and i got Mimi. i wanted Mark but i like Mimi too. I have no idea how they do it at Amazon. i assume they just pick one up and then send it.
YAY!!!! Lohan on B'way?!!!!
 Oct 2 2005, 09:09:21 PM
i think she is talented in her movies, but i wouldn't want to see her on Broadway. it just looks like a publicity stunt to try and bring in money.
karen
 Sep 20 2005, 07:42:02 PM
oh i'm so excited to see this. its about time though. oh it looks amazing!! and the music gave me chills! so excited!
re: HELP
 Sep 20 2005, 04:12:43 PM
oops double post

re: HELP
 Sep 20 2005, 04:12:42 PM
have you tried musicnotes.com? the sheet music is downloadable but it costs a few dollars depending on the pages.
re: Rent?
 Sep 17 2005, 11:40:11 PM
i saw the tour when it came to my town last year and i fell in love with it.
re: Musicals Ringtones
 Sep 16 2005, 06:18:09 PM
with verizon ringster, modtones and sony music box have some. ringster has the most and the better ones-at least i think so.
re: Will RENT Soundtrack be @ Best Buy ON 9/27??
 Sep 15 2005, 05:49:32 PM
yeah the same thing happened with me on Amazon. it sucks but i think i'm just going to keep my order in. i'm on a college campus w/o a car and it would be too much of a hassle to go get it in town-if the town would have it, its very small. but the order told me it would come by oct. 4 and last time i ordered there it came in about 3 days before it said so you never know. hopefully thats the case this time!
re: THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS, the musical
 Sep 7 2005, 11:26:02 PM
a friend of mine was just talking about this. he wrote disney and a few other organizations to try and obtain permission to adapt it into a stage musical. i don't know how far he will get, but i would love to see it done.
re: Hunter or Sutton?
 Sep 5 2005, 05:10:05 PM
i haven't seen Sutton in anything but i absolutely love her voice, but i'm a huge Hunter fan as well. so i guess i would have to say Hunter.
re: NEW AMAZING WICKED VIDEO .. and others.
 Sep 5 2005, 05:06:50 PM
hehe yeah i was wondering what Kristin was doing. but thanks for that link. its really cool!
re: Brad & Hunter at 'Producers' Stage Door
 Sep 2 2005, 08:24:44 PM
I've met them all as well and they are very nice. no one was out there and i think we caught Hunter off guard. someone told us there was a talk back and it would be an hour-but everyone except Hunter had already left. it was only five or so minutes before he came out, but he's really sweet and we got a picture with him.
re: Favorite Spelling Bee words/definitions
 Aug 19 2005, 10:41:31 PM
my friend and i absolutely love the dengue one, we stil laugh every time we hear it. the other one they used in the Tony performance is funny too. i can't remember the word but it deals with something in the Jewish religion and the mother tells her son to put the (something) down, we're episcipalian
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You