DRS this week

#0DRS this week
Posted: 7/26/05 at 1:31pm

I'm planning on trying the lottery sometime this week and was wondering if anyone in the cast was on a scheduled vacation this week or not? I don't really wanna miss any of the main players in the show.

gavrochegirl
#1re: DRS this week
Posted: 7/26/05 at 1:40pm

Well, Greg and Norb took their vacations...John's isn't until August 9th. I don't know about the female lead/supporting players, though.

What the puck?!
Updated On: 7/26/05 at 01:40 PM

BluCat500 Profile Photo
BluCat500
#2re: DRS this week
Posted: 7/26/05 at 1:43pm

Yeah Sherrie would be the one in question, She hasn't taken a vacation yet...

So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life.~Office Space

#3re: DRS this week
Posted: 7/26/05 at 2:14pm

I hope she's in this week.

MTRBOI24
#4re: DRS this week
Posted: 7/26/05 at 2:18pm

what's the lottery like? Is it hard to win?

Jilani
#5re: DRS this week
Posted: 7/26/05 at 2:25pm

Also, I saw on the tdf website that DRS tickets have been sold at tkts. Do people know if this is generally true on weekends, or just during the week? I'm going to be in NYC the last weekend in August, and I'm wondering if I'm likely to find this show at tkts, or whether I should just bite the bullet and buy a full-price ticket now.

milton Profile Photo
milton
#6re: DRS this week
Posted: 7/26/05 at 3:25pm

I was just atr tkts tkts tkts today and DRS was being sold for 50% off.

Hank
#7re: DRS this week
Posted: 7/26/05 at 4:34pm

Actually summer weekends in NY are kind of slow, especially Sundays. Lots of people doing other things elsewhere, but mid-week's still packed with tourists (been there last week).

Bluemoon
#8re: DRS this week
Posted: 7/26/05 at 4:53pm

John goes on vacation on the 9th? Bummer. I have tickets for the 13th. I guess there's not much of a chance he'll come back just for me.

gavrochegirl
#9re: DRS this week
Posted: 7/26/05 at 4:55pm

Yeah, John comes back on the 21st. Long vacation, eh?

What the puck?!

Hanna from Hamburg Profile Photo
Hanna from Hamburg
#10re: DRS this week
Posted: 7/26/05 at 4:59pm

There are discounts out there for $51.25 rear mezz and $76.25 orch / front mezz tickets, but Saturdays and the week before John goes on vacation are out:

http://www.broadwaybox.com/shows/dirty_rotten_scoundrels_nyc_tickets.aspx

". . . POP . . ."

#11re: DRS this week
Posted: 7/26/05 at 8:25pm

Litghow's taking a 2 week vacation? Wow, a lot of people will be missing him.

ProducersFan
#12re: DRS this week
Posted: 7/26/05 at 9:37pm

Norbert was out on Sunday (I believe just the matinee). I hope he's feeling okay!

~Jessica

"If you start from a place of joy and charm, you can get away with a lot in the second act. It may be that that's my life. I'm not sure." ~Roger Bart

meagan9848 Profile Photo
meagan9848
#13re: DRS this week
Posted: 7/26/05 at 9:42pm

anybody know about Sherie? If she's in, I'm doing the lottery for tomorrow @ 2:00...if not, we're doing Rent :)

Idina: Somehow I got myself to the stage, came out at the end of the show, and I had some kind of closure.
Some guy: You looked great!
Idina: Thanks...I WAS SO HIGH! 8/21/05

#14re: DRS this week
Posted: 7/26/05 at 11:12pm

I tried for the lottery today(and sadly lost) but I was told that the entire original cast was in.

#15re: DRS this week
Posted: 7/28/05 at 1:06pm

Anyone know why drs is not performing in bryant park this afternoon? Weren't they originall scheduled to perform?

gavrochegirl
#16re: DRS this week
Posted: 7/28/05 at 1:08pm

They moved the date...I'm guessing, to August 14th, I believe.

What the puck?!

JbaraFan1
#17re: DRS this week
Posted: 7/28/05 at 1:10pm

editing to say ... nevermind ... was going by the info in an article here, which may now be outdated. Ignore.
Updated On: 7/28/05 at 01:10 PM

BluCat500 Profile Photo
BluCat500
#18re: DRS this week
Posted: 7/28/05 at 1:12pm

They aren't listed on the 11th or at all?

http://www.bryantpark.org/calendar/broadway.php

So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life.~Office Space

#19re: DRS this week
Posted: 7/28/05 at 2:05pm

Yeah, they are not listed on the website.

JbaraFan1
#20re: DRS this week
Posted: 7/28/05 at 2:23pm

okay, maybe we're getting somewhere ... I followed the Bryant Park web site's link to the 106.7 lite fm web site at http://www.wltw.com/bbp2005.html, and on there it has the following info:

AUG 11
Emcee: Victor Sosa
DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS (CANCELLED)
THE GREAT AMERICAN TRAILER PARK MUSICAL (ADDED)
THE LION KING
ALL SHOOK UP

BluCat500 Profile Photo
BluCat500
#21re: DRS this week
Posted: 7/28/05 at 3:01pm

aw, thats tragic, ask jbara for the inside dirt as to why?!?!

Videos