Producers...US site now up

Greekmusicalfan Profile Photo
Greekmusicalfan
#2re: Producers...US site now up
Posted: 10/8/05 at 3:35am

Two and a half months before the movie opens and after all the wait and all they come up with is THIS ?????? A few photos ? God, the Marketing dept. for this movie sucks BIG TIME !!!!! Why don't they take a few hints from the RENT team ?
Updated On: 10/8/05 at 03:35 AM

Mahatma Kane Jeeves
#3re: Producers...US site now up
Posted: 10/8/05 at 11:04am

Is it just me or does the trailer really try to downplay the fact that the film is above all a MUSICAL! I really sort of resent this type of deceptive marketing.

Brush up your Shakespeare, and they'll all kow-tow!

MrMidwest Profile Photo
MrMidwest
#4re: Producers...US site now up
Posted: 10/8/05 at 11:05am

I dont think it downplays it quite as much as some trailers for other movies have.

"The gods who nurse this universe think little of mortals' cares. They sit in crowds on exclusive clouds and laugh at our love affairs. I might have had a real romance if they'd given me a chance. I loved him, but he didn't love me. I wanted him, but he didn't want me. Then the gods had a spree and indulged in another whim. Now he loves me, but I don't love him." - Cole Porter

MasterLcZ Profile Photo
MasterLcZ
#5re: Producers...US site now up
Posted: 10/8/05 at 11:11am

Jeez...the site JUST went up! I'm sure they will add many more goodies. And they have two and a half months to add them.

"Christ, Bette Davis?!?!"

SamIAm Profile Photo
SamIAm
#6re: Producers...US site now up
Posted: 10/8/05 at 2:10pm

Give them time. The site JUST came up. They will add content. Look at the Kong site to see what Universal will do with trailers, video etc. Remember, this movie isn't the first one coming out over the next couple of weeks. They'll get to the content when promotion heats up.

"Life is a lesson in humility"

Videos