Are people......

TabooWickedFan Profile Photo
TabooWickedFan
#0Are people......
Posted: 11/22/05 at 3:19pm

Does anyone know what time most people are getting to the Zigfield tonight? Are there already people standing out there to sit in the first row? Im interested to see what time people will be arriving to stand on line

"But I relish every brillant inspired moment. This is who I'm determined to be- an actor/singer/dancer-no, I take that back, this is who I am. These people are my tribe, my destiny. I know it. -How I Paid for College; A story of sex, theft, friendship and musical theater.

jstabwaybabi Profile Photo
jstabwaybabi
#1re: Are people......
Posted: 11/22/05 at 3:21pm

its a movie theater so im assuming everywhere you sit your gonna see the movie??? maybe im wrong?

if someone could help us out that would be greattttt.

p.s. TabooWickedFan...im gettin to the movie theater around 10:45...not 11 we changed it haha

i trust my soul...my only goal is just to be.
Updated On: 11/22/05 at 03:21 PM

.LittleWing. 0224 Profile Photo
.LittleWing. 0224
#2re: Are people......
Posted: 11/22/05 at 3:26pm

seriously, i'll be there 10:30. But I'll be with a group so waiting won't be so bad. I just want a good seat.

jstabwaybabi
#3re: Are people......
Posted: 11/22/05 at 3:27pm

isnt every seat good? its a movie theater

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#4re: Are people......
Posted: 11/22/05 at 3:35pm

Well, with a group, findidng seats together would be a factor if you don't get there early.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

AlixEG1 Profile Photo
AlixEG1
#5re: Are people......
Posted: 11/22/05 at 3:58pm

I am planning to get there around 10:30 or 11. The theater is huge so there really is not a bad seat, you can just be pretty far away from the screen in the rear most seats. I am really just going for the experience and figure I will see it again soon and be more concerned about my seats then.

Taylor the latte boy, Bring me java, bring me joy! Taylor the latte boy, I love him, I love him, I love him

jstabwaybabi
#6re: Are people......
Posted: 11/22/05 at 4:20pm

good call AlixEG1...its a movie theater...every seat is designed so you see the movie...

obv!!!
see you tonight!

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#7re: Are people......
Posted: 11/22/05 at 4:20pm

Why would you *want* to sit in the first row at the movies? You'll hurt your neck!

A work of art is an invitation to love.

AlixEG1 Profile Photo
AlixEG1
#8re: Are people......
Posted: 11/22/05 at 4:25pm

I have sat in the 4th row there - I don't recommend it. The screen is quite large and your neck will get tired. The middle of the "orchestra" seating is great.

Taylor the latte boy, Bring me java, bring me joy! Taylor the latte boy, I love him, I love him, I love him

jstabwaybabi
#9re: Are people......
Posted: 11/22/05 at 4:28pm

im sure anywhere you sit you can see....neck hurting or not...

see everyone there!!!

TheaterBaby Profile Photo
TheaterBaby
#10re: Are people......
Posted: 11/22/05 at 4:29pm

Why would anyone be there NOW for a midnight movie?
Seriously, 10:30 is early enough for anyone to be there. Understandable for large groups, but 4pm? ummm no

"It's the little things; the details, that distinguish the Barbra Streisands from the Rosalyn Kinds."~Gilmore Girls~

Videos