Mark's All-Male Thanksgiving

Hester Prynne Profile Photo
Hester Prynne
#0Mark's All-Male Thanksgiving
Posted: 11/24/05 at 1:11pm

In the spirit of Thanksgiving I received a update this morning that on Michael Rupert's MySpace page has added William Finn's Mark's All Male Thanksgiving to it's jukebox. Enjoy and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Michael Rupert's MySpace Page

MassOfMen on 5/17/07: "and lastly, I have no vested interest in LB. I have seen the show, I paid my money (a lot of money for that tix) I didn't watch it on a bootleg, yes I saw the flesh and bone of the people up there working their tails off. But do I really have to explain myself to you? are you the judge jury and executioner of Bwyworld.com message board? no. But I digress, I will leave this subject as I am bored of the rebuttals anyway, and go back to "wasting my time" with the job of building buildings. We have chat boards for architects as well, ya know."
Updated On: 11/24/05 at 01:11 PM

BroadwayDoc Profile Photo
BroadwayDoc
#1re: Mark's All-Male Thanksgiving
Posted: 11/24/05 at 1:40pm

Thanks for the link. Can't beat the wonderful William Finn. Happy Thanksgiving.

Hester Prynne
#2re: Mark's All-Male Thanksgiving
Posted: 11/24/05 at 2:17pm

You're welcome. William Finn is an amazing lyricist/composer. I'm getting ready to go off to my All-Girl Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

MassOfMen on 5/17/07: "and lastly, I have no vested interest in LB. I have seen the show, I paid my money (a lot of money for that tix) I didn't watch it on a bootleg, yes I saw the flesh and bone of the people up there working their tails off. But do I really have to explain myself to you? are you the judge jury and executioner of Bwyworld.com message board? no. But I digress, I will leave this subject as I am bored of the rebuttals anyway, and go back to "wasting my time" with the job of building buildings. We have chat boards for architects as well, ya know."

FalsettosFan Profile Photo
FalsettosFan
#3re: Mark's All-Male Thanksgiving
Posted: 11/24/05 at 4:30pm

Just got back from my own All-Male Thanksgiving. Alas, I didn't meet my "Arthur", but had fun anyway. Thanks for the link. Can listen to him sing day and night. Love the track with him and Carolee too. That production of Baby was divine!

Jimbo2 Profile Photo
Jimbo2
#4re: Mark's All-Male Thanksgiving
Posted: 11/24/05 at 5:14pm

I love the song too! Thanks for the link, I'm listening to Falsettos right now...and I love Michael Rupert.

Happy Thanksgiving!

"If we don't wake up and shake the nation, we'll eat the dust of the world, wondering why...why?"

AuditioningWaitress
#5re: Mark's All-Male Thanksgiving
Posted: 11/25/05 at 5:23pm

Ahhhh! I missed it! Was it the cast recording or a live version? I need to check it out more often! I love that version of "Four Jews..." with the new lyrics!!! Of course, I wish it was Barbara Walsh! And you can't beat Carolee Carmello! That duet from BABY is so amazing! Nice to hear Sebastian Arcelus too.

Hester Prynne
#6re: Mark's All-Male Thanksgiving
Posted: 11/26/05 at 11:18am

It was the version from the cast recording.

Anne_here Profile Photo
Anne_here
#7re: Mark's All-Male Thanksgiving
Posted: 11/26/05 at 11:44am

Thanks for the link. Nice to see some Broadway folk catering to their fans on MYSPACE.

AuditioningWaitress
#8re: Mark's All-Male Thanksgiving
Posted: 11/26/05 at 12:25pm

Thanks again, now I don't feel so bad about missing it. Thought it might be a live version. Yeah, it's a great site. Wish more Broadway/Theater people would post stuff on MySpace. Nice to hear those some of those tracks. Still dying over the duet with him and Carolee.

Anne_here Profile Photo
Anne_here
#9re: Mark's All-Male Thanksgiving
Posted: 11/26/05 at 3:59pm

It is cool that he put those rare tracks on it. I love the song with Sebastian Arcelus. That totally rocks.

Hester Prynne
#10re: Mark's All-Male Thanksgiving
Posted: 11/26/05 at 5:04pm

Here's a link to a thread on the board discussing Broadway people on MySpace. Granted, they all don't have music, but thought you might find it interesting.
Broadway World Thread

Anne_here Profile Photo
Anne_here
#11re: Mark's All-Male Thanksgiving
Posted: 11/27/05 at 1:18pm

Thanks Hester. I'll check it out.