News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for FalsettosFan

FalsettosFan Profile Photo
Member Name: FalsettosFan
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Your most treasured recording?  Feb 3 2006, 04:53:58 PM
MARCH OF THE FALSETTOS and FALSETTOLAND (My favs)
A NEW BRAIN
ELEGIES
SPELLING BEE (my current fav)
and for sentimental reasons, MAIL

re: More Julia Murney as Mother in RAGTIME on Michael Rupert's MySpace page  Jan 28 2006, 01:29:35 PM
Incredible. Their 'Our Children' is so moving. To me, Michael Rupert can do no wrong and Miss Murney sounds simply beautiful. And the special bonus of 'Back to Before'. Astonishing.

re: The Official Anthony Warlow is a VOCAL GOD thread  Jan 28 2006, 01:24:41 PM
Warlow is the God of Australian Theater. Would love for him to cross over here to the States and see him perform. Carnegie Hall concert maybe?
re: 'We Start Today' from Paper Mill's BABY on Michael Rupert's MySpace Pag  Dec 17 2005, 05:43:19 PM
I love the greeting too. He sounds so adorable!
re: 'We Start Today' from Paper Mill's BABY on Michael Rupert's MySpace Pag  Dec 17 2005, 05:29:23 PM
Thanks for the info. I can't wait! Hope he does something from FALSETTOS and RAGTIME!
re: Falsettos/Falsettoland/March of the Falsettos/In Trousers  Dec 17 2005, 05:27:26 PM
I agree, I loved her FALSETTOS, but then saw her in BLOOD BROTHERS when Petula Clark and The Cassidy's came in and you are right, she pretty much walked through the role.

And FALSETTOS is the most amazing musical I ever saw! William Finn is a Theater God!

re: For BobbyBubby - Carolee & Michael Rupert 'The Plaza Song' from BABY on  Dec 5 2005, 10:17:21 PM
As well as the Broadway debuts of Mary Bond Davis and Brian "Stokes" Mitchell!
re: A Broadway Diva Christmas Recording  Dec 5 2005, 10:14:54 PM
Haven't heard anything, but would kill to have Ellen Greene doing her version of The Christmas Song.
re: For BobbyBubby - Carolee & Michael Rupert 'The Plaza Song' from BABY on  Dec 5 2005, 05:38:22 PM
I never met him either, I would probably just stand there and not be able to speak. But, a friend worked with his partner, who was such a sweetheart, and gave me a CD of SWEET CHARITY which I had been after and as a bonus surprise the CD of MAIL. He used to work at Footlight part-time but I don't know if he's there now it's an online store.
re: For BobbyBubby - Carolee & Michael Rupert 'The Plaza Song' from BABY on  Dec 5 2005, 05:31:15 PM
Bobby, don't know if you are in NYC, but if you ever get a chance to meet Mr. Rupert or his partner, they are pretty good about giving fans stuff. I got a MAIL and a SWEET CHARITY (this was when it was out-of-print) from his partner.
re: tami tappan CD...BUH-rilliant!  Nov 24 2005, 04:47:58 PM
She does a great version of "What More Can I Say?" from FALSETTOS. Nice to hear a woman sing it too.
re: Mark's All-Male Thanksgiving  Nov 24 2005, 04:30:41 PM
Just got back from my own All-Male Thanksgiving. Alas, I didn't meet my "Arthur", but had fun anyway. Thanks for the link. Can listen to him sing day and night. Love the track with him and Carolee too. That production of Baby was divine!
re: Spelling Bee on CBS Parade  Nov 24 2005, 04:28:44 PM
Missed it also, was watching NBC. Anyone know of any links to see it?
re: Happy Birthday Michael Rupert!  Oct 23 2005, 01:41:02 PM
Happy Birthday Mr. Rupert! Sending best wishes your way!
re: First Look: ADRIFT IN MACAO at Philadelphia Theatre Company Cast Photo  Oct 21 2005, 03:35:30 PM
Thanks for the pics!
re: Michael Rupert songs posted on his new MySpace Music Page  Oct 21 2005, 03:31:23 PM
I agree, he's is like a fine wine - he's get better with age!
re: Michael Rupert songs posted on his new MySpace Music Page  Oct 17 2005, 09:18:35 PM
Waitress, Sorry I didn't get a chance to see MAIL on Broadway, I was lucky enough to get a recording of it and the then out of print SWEET CHARITY from Mr. Rupert's partner. It's a fun pop score and had a bunch of great people including Brian Stokes Mitchell, Michelle Pawk, Mary Bond Davis, Robert Mandan and B.D. Wong.
re: Any know what ever happened to Tony Georges?  Oct 17 2005, 09:11:40 PM
I think he's still down in Texas running the theatre.
re: Michael Rupert songs posted on his new MySpace Music Page  Oct 16 2005, 03:07:41 PM
How wonderful! MAIL is one of my favorites flops! Plus he is my one and only Marvin!
re: 'The First 80 Years Are The Hardest'  Oct 16 2005, 03:06:09 PM
Ms. Channing is such a legend! Love her!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You