Idina Menzel shirt

Broadwayluva Profile Photo
Broadwayluva
#0Idina Menzel shirt
Posted: 11/29/05 at 3:31pm

Hey, during the summer at Idina's concerts, there was a shirt that i think was being sold and it had a picture of Idina as a child (the same one that is on her website), does anyone know if this was being sold and if it still is and where to look for it. Thanks a bunch for any help!

Broadwayluva
#1re: Idina Menzel shirt
Posted: 11/29/05 at 3:51pm

nobody? i definitely saw it at the Boston concerts, any help would be great

angelrock25222
#2re: Idina Menzel shirt
Posted: 11/29/05 at 4:08pm

the shirt was something she only sold at the concerts.. to be honest, im pretty sure they did them right before the provincetown shows cause they were clearly iron on haha

unless soemone is willign to sell one that they bought, i dont think youll be able to find it anywhere

wicked_mimi
#3re: Idina Menzel shirt
Posted: 11/29/05 at 4:09pm

Idina sold them both at Boston and Provincetown but they sold really fast. I don't know where else you could get one, check ebay... I bought one in Provincetown but it was one of the last ones.

Broadwayluva
#4re: Idina Menzel shirt
Posted: 11/29/05 at 7:03pm

okay, thanks

Amneris Profile Photo
Amneris
#5re: Idina Menzel shirt
Posted: 11/29/05 at 8:25pm

The guy who was in charge of Idina's concerts told me she only brought 40 shirts with her and they went right away.

jeremykushnier1fan Profile Photo
jeremykushnier1fan
#6re: Idina Menzel shirt
Posted: 11/29/05 at 8:36pm

What did these t-shirts look like?

Broadwayluva
#7re: Idina Menzel shirt
Posted: 11/30/05 at 5:12pm

it's the same one on her official website (her as a child) it's the on the right under the section 'who' which then changes to 'me'

Broadwayluva
#8re: Idina Menzel shirt
Posted: 11/30/05 at 5:17pm

i'm really sorry, but someone pm me about the shirt, i can't seem to get to the message again (i don't know why) but would you be able to send it again. sorry for the inconvenience, but i might be interested, thank you again!