pixeltracker

Once Upon a Mattress to Air This Sunday on ABC!

Once Upon a Mattress to Air This Sunday on ABC!

BobbyBubby Profile Photo
BobbyBubby
#0Once Upon a Mattress to Air This Sunday on ABC!
Posted: 12/15/05 at 9:37am

Just saw this on Tv Guide.com listed for this Sunday at 7pm. I thought it had been delayed again, but I guess they are airing it.

my2cents
#1re: Once Upon a Mattress to Air This Sunday on ABC!
Posted: 12/15/05 at 11:03am

yeah abc 7 has been airing commercials for the last month or so, and it was announced earlier this fall on playbill and I believe here. I never heard that it might be postponed again.

Imchristine4real Profile Photo
Imchristine4real
#2re: Once Upon a Mattress to Air This Sunday on ABC!
Posted: 12/15/05 at 3:06pm

I'm excited for this. I was cast as the Minstral when I was like 15, but they cancelled the entire production. I was VERY disappionted. It was going to be my biggest role yet and I love "Meny Moons Ago". Yes, they sent a letter that said "We can't do the show because we have no money, but you can enroll in our classes we offer". I was like, NO WAY! First of all, you don't cast a bunch of children in roles they would very much like to play and then tell they they're not doing the show. But, after you do that, YOU DON'T TELL THEM TO GO TO YOUR CLASSES AND PAY FOR THEM!!!
Sorry, just had to get that out re: Once Upon a Mattress to Air This Sunday on ABC!

Anyway, that scarred me for life (lol) and it's weird, but I'm kinda nervous to see this show. I don't know why, I'm strange, I guessre: Once Upon a Mattress to Air This Sunday on ABC!

PS sorry this is so long.

As someone told me lately: "Ev'ryone deserves the chance to fly!"... He's there, the Phantom of the Opera!... I dreamed a dream in time gone bye... This is the moment! My final test!... PS. Couldn't choose just one :-)
Updated On: 12/15/05 at 03:06 PM

lamentingenvelope Profile Photo
lamentingenvelope
#3re: Once Upon a Mattress to Air This Sunday on ABC!
Posted: 12/15/05 at 4:18pm

I'm excited!

boatsintheghetto Profile Photo
boatsintheghetto
#4re: Once Upon a Mattress to Air This Sunday on ABC!
Posted: 12/15/05 at 4:40pm

we did this show in 9th grade...one of my favorite shows we've done

#5re: Once Upon a Mattress to Air This Sunday on ABC!
Posted: 12/15/05 at 4:45pm

I also played the Minstrel. Such a fun role. I can't wait to watch it. I've got it jotted down on the calendar.

Danielm
#6re: Once Upon a Mattress to Air This Sunday on ABC!
Posted: 12/15/05 at 5:18pm

I saw this in a showing at the Museum of Television and Radio Broadcasting. It's really fun. The cast is great fun, Carol Burnett, Tracy Ullman, Denis O'Hare, Zooey Deschanel (sp?), Matt Morrison are all great and you can tell they had a great time doing it. It really keeps the spirit of the show, though they've lost a song or two and the part of the jester is cut way down.

Yes, we do need a third vampire musical.--Little Sally, Gypsy of the Year 2005.

Flahooley Profile Photo
Flahooley
#7re: Once Upon a Mattress to Air This Sunday on ABC!
Posted: 12/15/05 at 6:01pm

I hope it is a big success. Mary Rodgers deserves a lot more recognition for her talent.

theatahguy Profile Photo
theatahguy
#8re: Once Upon a Mattress to Air This Sunday on ABC!
Posted: 12/15/05 at 6:07pm

which songs were lost, danielm?

RaininSmilies
#10re: Once Upon a Mattress to Air This Sunday on ABC!
Posted: 12/15/05 at 7:56pm

I am so excited for this. I can't wait to see it!