News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Imchristine4real

Imchristine4real Profile Photo
Member Name: Imchristine4real
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Happy Birthday Stephanie J!  Sep 19 2006, 02:38:04 PM
Happy Birthday, Stephanie! And break a leg with Pirate Queen. I wish I could see it.
re: _____ ruined one of my favorite shows  Jun 16 2006, 10:54:51 AM
I also thought of a film musical first:

THE MUSIC MAN, starring Matthew Brodrick (sp?) and Kristin Chenoweth.

Matthew was HORRIBLE! He had showed no feelings for Kristin the entire movie. His singing almost made me skip on the soundtrack. Fortunetly, I did get it and loved Kristin's solos, at least. Her "My White Knight" is my favorite number in the movie.

re: 'Family Guy' Shipoopi  Jun 7 2006, 08:36:54 PM
LOVE IT!!!
re: Laura Bell Bundy/Adam Pascal on COLD CASE tonight 8pm (Cabaret themed e  Apr 4 2006, 06:55:23 PM
Unfortunetly did not see this thread in time... will i have to wait for this season to come out on DVD? Itunes, please add Cold Case Please?
re: Michael Crawford Concert - August 19, 2006 - Cerritos, CA  Apr 3 2006, 06:40:38 PM
Is there ANY chance he will be performing any closer to the midwest area, mainly Oklahoma? Probably not, but asking can't hurt, can it?
re: Adam Pascal guest starring on Cold Case  Apr 3 2006, 06:06:19 PM
Loved it!!!

Deserves 3 smileys

Yeh!

re: Broadway Podcasts  Mar 13 2006, 05:45:41 PM
Green room radio is pretty funny sometimes. And sometimes, he needs to quit laughing at himself. FYI, the latest episode won't download for me. Maybe its my computer.

American Theatre Wing is VERY informative and interesting.

I would recommand both.

EDIT: VERY rarely will they cost anything to subscribe to. Almost all podcasts are free.

re: New Quiz: Phor Phantom Phanatics  Jan 10 2006, 08:50:51 PM
9 out of 10, which surprises me as I wasn't even trying. Think I got the loaves one wrong...

"The average score was 61.% and this quiz has been taken by 1211 people."

re: A Tribute To Phantom Of The Opera: The Longest Running Musical In Broa  Jan 10 2006, 03:30:25 PM
I was a year and a half and my parents say that I had already started singing at that time. Don't know if I believe them or not. I have loved Phantom, the musical (not to be confused with the movie, yuck) for about 5 years, or since the tour came by OKC.

~Christine

re: Lyric Theatre of Oklahoma  Jan 7 2006, 12:14:00 PM
I've lived in in Oklahoma my whole life. Lyric does top-notch productions (for being located in OK ) I'm auditioning for them in a couple weeks, very nervous about it. Last year, they did an amazing Jekyll and Hyde (and not the one where they have that stupid red box for a set, thank goodness).

All in all, very much worth your time coming down here.

re: Give Disney's Once Upon a Mattress a Grade  Dec 19 2005, 01:25:44 PM
I agree, Singing. At least SOMEONE is doing it. I found it enjoyable, cute, I give it a b-. I liked Music Man, not so much Annie. Probably only liked MM for Chenoweth.
re: Once Upon a Mattress to Air This Sunday on ABC!  Dec 15 2005, 03:06:44 PM
I'm excited for this. I was cast as the Minstral when I was like 15, but they cancelled the entire production. I was VERY disappionted. It was going to be my biggest role yet and I love "Meny Moons Ago". Yes, they sent a letter that said "We can't do the show because we have no money, but you can enroll in our classes we offer". I was like, NO WAY! First of all, you don't cast a bunch of children in roles they would very much like to play and then tell they they're not doing the show. But, after
re: This one's for the ladies  Dec 15 2005, 01:58:54 PM
Pretty cute.
re: Sad News  Dec 13 2005, 02:24:16 PM
I remember when my mom miscarried my little sibling. Very sad. It helped a little bit when my mom siad the baby's name is "Blessing" and we will see him/her again someday. I don't know how anyone can say that an unborn baby is just a blob of tissue. My thoughts and prayers go out to her.
re: Broadway Song that best fits your life  Dec 5 2005, 08:50:09 PM
It sounds really stupid, but "Defying Gravity". People have been telling me lately that I'll never make it to broadway, change your major to a teaching degree, etc. I just feel like telling them not to "Bring Me Dooooowwwwwnnnnn!"
lol

re: How often do you see musicals in a year?  Dec 5 2005, 08:46:16 PM
As meny as I can, being in Oklahoma City! (In other words, not meny)
re: Looking for non-Hasselhoff Jekyll & Hyde video  Nov 14 2005, 08:15:15 PM
I don't think a video without Hasselhoff exists. I would love to have that DVD, though.
re: Mixed feelings on the new rent  Nov 14 2005, 08:11:42 PM
Ok, where have you been for the last year?

Just kidding, but yea, it doesn't come out until the 23.

re: Wicked KARAOKE question  Nov 14 2005, 05:40:38 PM
I have the Pocket Songs and think it's the better cd all round.
Like people said, you could either just not sing where Elphaba does, or make up words that work. Have Fun!

re: Out Tonight Lyric Question...  Nov 7 2005, 08:40:48 PM
What gets me is the "Whose charity is only matched by talent, I must say" to rhyme with "Christmas Day". I DON'T LIKE "MUST SAY"!!! I LIKE "I BELIEVE"!!!

And Black-out on Christine crying pitifully.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You