pixeltracker

Okay. I just tried to watch the WOMAN IN WHITE preview...

Okay. I just tried to watch the WOMAN IN WHITE preview...

Scott3
#0Okay. I just tried to watch the WOMAN IN WHITE preview...
Posted: 1/5/06 at 1:27pm

Updated On: 11/11/16 at 01:27 PM

Michelleruth2 Profile Photo
Michelleruth2
ToBeingAnUsForOnce Profile Photo
ToBeingAnUsForOnce
#2re: Okay. I just tried to watch the WOMAN IN WHITE preview...
Posted: 1/5/06 at 1:42pm

Haha so did I. And I watched it before I read your post so it was with an open mind.

twogaab2
#3re: Okay. I just tried to watch the WOMAN IN WHITE preview...
Posted: 1/5/06 at 1:45pm

Mayby you should check with your doctor, it could be narcolepsy. (Or a limited attention span)

TWOGAAB "A Class Act" will never die!

Michelleruth2 Profile Photo
Michelleruth2
#4re: Okay. I just tried to watch the WOMAN IN WHITE preview...
Posted: 1/5/06 at 1:59pm

Actually, the voices kind of sound like they've been affected by inhaling helium.....but I DID enjoy watching the clips!!

Isabella2
#5re: Okay. I just tried to watch the WOMAN IN WHITE preview...
Posted: 1/5/06 at 2:26pm

not a big alw fan and i'm slightly closed minded to his stuff but i didn't get bored.it just seemed bad i guess.

C is for Company
#6re: Okay. I just tried to watch the WOMAN IN WHITE preview...
Posted: 1/5/06 at 3:51pm

OK, I have the London recording and was used to Angela's voice and grew quite accustomed to it. However on this video her voice seems to have gone to Eden-Espinosa-on-a-bad-day territory. Nothing against Eden, she is so talented but I can imagine her being vocally ill and sounding something a little like that.
I won't press on about it much longer, I mean it was opening night, but does she sound like that still now?

BWAYboi_yes Profile Photo
BWAYboi_yes
#7re: Okay. I just tried to watch the WOMAN IN WHITE preview...
Posted: 1/5/06 at 3:54pm

I have to say, for of all, I LOVE the Woman in White. Secondly, though, I did laugh out loud, which I rarely do, when I watched it. Because, poor things, they tried SOOO hard to make it look like it was a "thriller"- by putting all of the moderate to highly moderately "fast" music and "not slow" movements together.

AlmostFamous Profile Photo
AlmostFamous
#8re: Okay. I just tried to watch the WOMAN IN WHITE preview...
Posted: 1/10/06 at 5:09pm

okay...i love the woman in white! but this clip made it just look bad! i suggest going to see the show with an open mind, because the clip STINKS and the show blows me away! i suggest seeing it, so you cna understand the clip, and yes Angela sounds horrible on the clip, but she has a gorgeous voice. (she is supposed to sing with a cumbrian accent btw)

theatreboi11
#9re: Okay. I just tried to watch the WOMAN IN WHITE preview...
Posted: 1/10/06 at 5:17pm

I am glad I am not the only person that was loading the gun as I was watching that clip! It was so bad! Every single singer sucked! How has it lasted this long?!?! I bought the cast recording before it came to Broadway because I was very interested in the story and let me tell you that cast recording is now living in the town dump! Extremely disappointed.

(Martha Graham from a letter to Agnes de Mille) "There is a vitality, a life force, a quickening That is translated through you into action, And because there is only one of you in all time, This expression is unique. If you block it, It will never exist through any other medium And be lost. The world will never have it. It is not your business to determine how good it is, Nor how valuable it is, Nor how it compares with other expressions. It is your business to keep it yours, clearly and directly, To keep the channel open. You do not even have to believe in yourself or your work. You have to keep open and aware Directly to the urges that motivate you. Keep the channel open. No artist is pleased. There is no satisfaction whatever at any time. There is only a queer, divine dissatisfaction, A blessed unrest that keeps us marching And makes us more alive than others."

YayJudyYayJudy Profile Photo
YayJudyYayJudy
#10re: Okay. I just tried to watch the WOMAN IN WHITE preview...
Posted: 1/10/06 at 5:22pm

It's extremely dissapointing that those clips are their only real media- well, those, and ofcourse "The Woman in White- the videogame" commerical- neither do the show a tiny bit of justice- which is unfortunate.

proudly changing my name frequently since 2004

chances are AndyF is posting above or below me...

"THIS is how you dress for the Tony's, get it!? Ok, see you at the after-party..." [YAHM]

Videos