Dreamgirls sets Dec. 22 release date!

Dreamgirls sets Dec. 22 release date!

YankeeGal#24 Profile Photo
YankeeGal#24
#0Dreamgirls sets Dec. 22 release date!
Posted: 1/21/06 at 7:19am

I CAN'T WAIT!

http://www.playbill.com/news/article/97463.html

"You ask four guys, you get four different versions" ~ Tommy DeVito, Jersey Boys

ZONEACE
#1re: Dreamgirls sets Dec. 22 release date!
Posted: 1/21/06 at 8:02am

that's so far away.

when ducks grow thumbs then maybe my opinion will change.

popcultureboy Profile Photo
popcultureboy
#2re: Dreamgirls sets Dec. 22 release date!
Posted: 1/21/06 at 8:44am

Well they've barely started shooting. They should be grateful to have so long to do post production and not be in the kind of horrible time crunch other movies have been in lately.

Nothing precious, plain to see, don't make a fuss over me. Not loud, not soft, but somewhere inbetween. Say sorry, just let it be the word you mean.

algy Profile Photo
algy
#3re: Dreamgirls sets Dec. 22 release date!
Posted: 1/21/06 at 9:36am

There's a Dreamgirls picture and mini article in the UK Tabloid "The Sun" Today. I've cut it out, and I'll scan it in when I get home from work (if I can't find it online). Its a group shot of Beyonce, Anika and Jennifer.

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#4re: Dreamgirls sets Dec. 22 release date!
Posted: 1/21/06 at 9:45am

*Please* let this film be amazing.

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

Ice Madrox
#5re: Dreamgirls sets Dec. 22 release date!
Posted: 1/21/06 at 9:52am

Waiting on that film is gonna make it feel as if this year is taking forever to pass! I hope all the time they have to work on it is well spent. I'll be sitting with my fingers crossed for the next 11 months.

algy Profile Photo
algy
#6re: Dreamgirls sets Dec. 22 release date!
Posted: 1/21/06 at 3:39pm

Ok... Well I have the article scanned into the PC and uploaded to my photobucket account. But how do I get it to appear on the boards?

You know you want to see the picture...

CapnHook Profile Photo
CapnHook
#7re: Dreamgirls sets Dec. 22 release date!
Posted: 1/21/06 at 4:27pm

Is it this one?:

http://www.moviemusicals.net/news.html#012006

"The Spectacle has, indeed, an emotional attraction of its own, but, of all the parts, it is the least artistic, and connected least with the art of poetry. For the power of Tragedy, we may be sure, is felt even apart from representation and actors. Besides, the production of spectacular effects depends more on the art of the stage machinist than on that of the poet."
--Aristotle

Videos