Lestat Mailer?

#0Lestat Mailer?
Posted: 2/22/06 at 9:53pm

I got a promo piece in the mail yesterday and I like to keep these things but my mother decided to put it through the shredder thinking it was garbage (grrrr). I dont need it for the discount code or anything, but if any of you recieved it and was just planning to trash it, Id really like to have one.

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#1re: Lestat Mailer?
Posted: 2/22/06 at 11:37pm

What will you do for it?

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

#2re: Lestat Mailer?
Posted: 2/22/06 at 11:43pm

umm, pay for postage?

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#3re: Lestat Mailer?
Posted: 2/22/06 at 11:44pm

Try again.

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

BSoBW3 Profile Photo
BSoBW3
#4re: Lestat Mailer?
Posted: 2/22/06 at 11:48pm

A mailer for a failure.

Oh, the rhyminoscity!

The smallest stream is a valent river. It will drown me if it can.
Updated On: 2/22/06 at 11:48 PM

#5re: Lestat Mailer?
Posted: 2/22/06 at 11:56pm

well p2, for someone as mysterious as you itd really prove to be a difficult task to do much more than supply an address and say thanx.

CurtainPullDowner Profile Photo
CurtainPullDowner
#6re: Lestat Mailer?
Posted: 2/23/06 at 12:02am

I'm sure there will be half price tkts less than the $65 they are offering
if The show really gets up?

#7re: Lestat Mailer?
Posted: 2/23/06 at 12:23am

i dont care at all about the discount. I buy wheelchair seating so thats usually equal or less than any of the discounts. I just wanted the mailer for the pictures/artwork, etc. I dont care if someone gives me a mailer thats even been redeemed already, I just wanted to keep the damn thing in a scrap book and now its in pieces. re: Lestat Mailer?

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#8re: Lestat Mailer?
Posted: 2/23/06 at 12:41am

I got one of those in the mail a couple days ago.

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#9re: Lestat Mailer?
Posted: 2/23/06 at 12:43am

I'm sure it'll show up on eBay soon.

Did it look better than...
this?

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

EponineThenardier Profile Photo
EponineThenardier
#10re: Lestat Mailer?
Posted: 2/23/06 at 12:57am

I'd like to see it too. If someone get one, could they scan it please? Thanks!

#11re: Lestat Mailer?
Posted: 2/24/06 at 4:37pm

Since I highly doubt EVERYONE here collects these, should I just assume you all havent recieved it yet?

WChafin Profile Photo
WChafin
#12re: Lestat Mailer?
Posted: 2/24/06 at 4:45pm

re: Lestat Mailer?

Mistress, is this the one you are looking for? It's yours if you want it. PM me or e-mail me at TheJRockingRCo@aol.com

Please visit Michael Rupert's MySpace Page includes rare and live performances.

Videos