pixeltracker

Adam Pascal Appearance Dates- Page 3

Adam Pascal Appearance Dates

FabalaYero85
#50re: Adam Pascal Appearance Dates
Posted: 3/9/06 at 1:09am

yes its a very small world. hehe

I'm trying to remember if we've ever had any performances that weren't school related that was open to the public...

Sugar Ray was for the students...Dave Coulier was students only...umm...that Wrestler, Mtv....ummm...Cortland sucks

I'm waiting for Pascal to come back to LI/NYC. I mean technically I'm still a Cortland student (for another month) if anyone wants to come get me and I can get you in..hehe

hmm...
Updated On: 3/9/06 at 01:09 AM

downtowndiva84
#51re: Adam Pascal Appearance Dates
Posted: 3/9/06 at 1:10am

FabalaYero, don't THINK I won't take you up on that offer. re: Adam Pascal Appearance Dates

Coin operated boy All the other real ones that I destroy Cannot hold a candle to my new boy and I'll Never let him go and I'll never be alone Not with my coin-operated boy

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#52re: Adam Pascal Appearance Dates
Posted: 3/9/06 at 1:13am

I wasn't planning on going, but if that gig is students only my little pacifier plan is botched.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

downtowndiva84
#53re: Adam Pascal Appearance Dates
Posted: 3/9/06 at 1:16am

"my little pacifier plan is botched."

*Is curious (and a little scared) as to what that means*

Coin operated boy All the other real ones that I destroy Cannot hold a candle to my new boy and I'll Never let him go and I'll never be alone Not with my coin-operated boy

luvtheEmcee
#54re: Adam Pascal Appearance Dates
Posted: 3/9/06 at 1:22am

nah, orangeskittles is planning on going, and she's just gonna ask him to sign a picture we took a while ago. Not a big deal, just something to shut me up for a few months. re: Adam Pascal Appearance Dates

orangeskittles Profile Photo
orangeskittles
#55re: Adam Pascal Appearance Dates
Posted: 3/9/06 at 1:36am

That would be me. re: Adam Pascal Appearance Dates

This sucks. SUNY Cortland students came here to see Anthony and they just had to spend $2 extra on their tickets compared with students. Why the hell can't they return the favor? They're a PUBLIC school for god's sake, there's no reason for them to be that f*cking selfish, considering my tax money allows Adam to be there in the first place.

I will get there. I don't care if I have to lie, cheat, steal or kill.*

*line from a movie, don't get too alarmed.

Like a firework unexploded
Wanting life but never knowing how
Updated On: 3/9/06 at 01:36 AM

downtowndiva84
#56re: Adam Pascal Appearance Dates
Posted: 3/9/06 at 1:54am

"I don't care if I have to lie, cheat, steal or kill.*

My thoughts exactly, OS. And I wasn't even referencing said movie.

Nevertheless I am going to call Cortland tomorrow morning and speak with/beg/threaten/offer sexual favor to the SA people.

Chloe Profile Photo
Chloe
#57re: Adam Pascal Appearance Dates
Posted: 3/23/06 at 12:16pm

Sh-K-Boom has now posted a list of Adam's dates, as follows:

Boston University; Boston, MA; 3/31/2006; BU Central
Stonehill College; North Easton, MA; 4/1/2006; Martin Auditorium
St. Joseph College; West Hartford, CT; 4/3/2006; Carol Autorino Center for the Arts
Georgian Court University; Lakewood, NJ; 4/4/2006; Student Lounge
Simmons College; Boston, MA; 4/5/2006; Alumni Hall
SUNY-Cortland; Cortland, NY; 4/6/2006; Brown Auditorium
George Mason University; Fairfax, VA; 4/7/2006; Johnson Center Atrium
Case Western University; Cleveland, OH; 4/9/2006; Stroesacker Auditorium
Indiana University - SW; Bloomington, IN; 4/10/2006; Buskirk-Chumley Theatre
Illinois Wesleyan; Bloomington, IL; 4/11/2006; Hansen Student Center

Here's some additional information about the concert at Case Western:

Case Western University
Strosacker Auditorium
10900 Euclid Ave
Cleveland, OH 44106

Show Begins: 7:00 p.m.

Tickets are $1 for Case undergraduates with ID and $5 for non-undergraduate & the general public.
UPB Arts & Entertainment Committee has collaborated with the CWRU Film Society to bring you an evening dedicated to the award winning musical, RENT. The event will be kicked off with a showing of the recently-released film version of RENT and will be followed by a live musical performance from none other than Adam Pascal (aka "Roger" from the original Broadway cast and the movie).

Ticket grants admission to both the film and the performance & go on sale FOR STUDENTS ONLY on Thursday, March 30th at noon in the student ticket sales center across from Wackadoos.

Line forms early! Due to strong interest from the general public, it is highly recommended for students to purchase their tickets ASAP! (limit 2 tickets per ID). Ticket availability for the general public will be posted on Thursday, April 6 on the Case Western University Programming Board website listed above.

Please note that a lot of the times llisted on Adam's myspace page are incorrect. Some concerts start earlier and some later. For more information on some of the other dates, check at the fansite Adam-Pascal.com or the new Adam Pascal Online.

Adam Pascal Online Updated On: 3/23/06 at 12:16 PM

luvtheEmcee
#58re: Adam Pascal Appearance Dates
Posted: 3/23/06 at 12:22pm

These are all. so. far. away. Adam, come home!

Chloe Profile Photo
Chloe
#59re: Adam Pascal Appearance Dates
Posted: 3/23/06 at 12:25pm

New Jersey, Emcee! That's new.

luvtheEmcee
#60re: Adam Pascal Appearance Dates
Posted: 3/23/06 at 12:31pm

Someone posted about it a few days ago, but the topic was really non-descript, so it got under the radar. It's near the Jersey Shore -- 3 hours via train.

Chloe Profile Photo
Chloe
#61re: Adam Pascal Appearance Dates
Posted: 3/23/06 at 12:43pm

Ah, how did I miss that? But it looks like it would be much shorter by car, maybe less than an hour and a half from the Lincoln Tunnel. I'll check it out further.
Updated On: 3/23/06 at 12:43 PM

downtowndiva84
#62re: Adam Pascal Appearance Dates
Posted: 3/23/06 at 1:55pm

Some of you might know this by now, but it was a topic of discussion a little while back...

Cortland is NOT students only. Tickets for the public are 5 bucks and will be on sale an hour before the event. I know Cortland is very far from...well pretty much everything. I too am hoping for some NYC/L.I. dates.

I had my friend at Cortland buy me my ticket already-I'm pumped!

robyn525600
#63re: Adam Pascal Appearance Dates
Posted: 3/23/06 at 3:56pm

I don't think the St. Joseph College one is the one in CT because the Sh-K-Boom site says its in Mass.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away."

Chloe Profile Photo
Chloe
#64re: Adam Pascal Appearance Dates
Posted: 3/23/06 at 4:07pm

No, I just copied what the Sh-K-Boom site has, which is West Hartford, CT. Aside from that, his concert is listed on that St. Joseph College's website, which I've linked.
St. Joseph's

robyn525600
#65re: Adam Pascal Appearance Dates
Posted: 3/23/06 at 4:11pm

Thanks Chloe!!!!!!!!!!!!! : )

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away."

Dancinqueen123 Profile Photo
Dancinqueen123
#66re: Adam Pascal Appearance Dates
Posted: 3/23/06 at 4:18pm

YAY!!!!!! Adam's coming to IWU on April 11. That's where my brother goes to school!

<--Sometimes it's easier to get out of a jam than into one

To The Stage!
#67re: Adam Pascal Appearance Dates
Posted: 3/23/06 at 4:26pm

This info was on the college website (Georgian Court NJ)

April 4, 2006 ( Tuesday )

Student Meetings/Events
9:00pm - 11:00pm
RENT - Adam Pascal

(for some reason it's not going to the direct link..just click on the date)

College Website

So afraid of getting older

I'm only good at being young
Updated On: 3/23/06 at 04:26 PM

Chloe Profile Photo
Chloe
#68re: Adam Pascal Appearance Dates
Posted: 3/23/06 at 5:15pm

Here's a more detailed summary. I've tried to gather together everything I could find from various fan sites and organize it a little more coherently:

3/31 9:00pm Boston Univ, Boston, MA, BU Central students/guests only, 617.353.3635

4/1 7:00pm Stonehill College, North Easton, MA, Martin Auditorium, students/guests only, 508.565.1308

4/3 6:00pm St. Joseph College, West Hartford, CT, Carol Autorino Center for the Arts, students/guests first, any remaining seats go on sale 3/31 for $10, 860.231.5447

4/4 9:00pm Georgian Court Univ, Lakewood, NJ, Student Lounge, ?listed as student event, 732.987.2606

4/5 7:00pm Simmons College, Boston, MA, Alumni Hall, free to college and community, 617.521.2423

4/6 7:30pm SUNY-Cortland, Cortland, NY, Brown Auditorium, $5 general, 607.753.2321

4/7 9:00pm George Mason Univ, Fairfax, VA, Johnson Center Atrium, free to anyone, 703.993.1702

4/9 7:00pm Case Western Univ, Cleveland, OH, Stroesacker Auditorium, $1 students/$5 general, 216.368.2438

4/10 9:00pm Indiana Univ. - SW, Bloomington, IN, Buskirk-Chumley Theatre, $7 students/$10 general, 765.969.8200

4/11 TBA Illinois Wesleyan, Bloomington, IL, Hansen Student Center, TBA, 309.556.1367

Updated On: 3/24/06 at 05:15 PM

zippyjen Profile Photo
zippyjen
#69re: Adam Pascal Appearance Dates
Posted: 3/23/06 at 6:14pm

for anyone in the boston area, i go to simmons and the adam show is sold out. It sold out very quickly (an hour or so!) so just a heads up! Good luck everyone trying to see him anywhere else!

"At the opening night party, they had clowns on stilts, jugglers, a chocolate fountain, popcorn, hot dogs. [My son] looked at me like I had been holding back. Like, 'This is what you do?' I had to tell him, 'No, no, darling. Opening nights don't usually look like this.' It's usually a dark bar with a bottle of vodka." ?Chitty Chitty Bang Bang's Jan Maxwell plus i proudly share the title of the shortest member over the age of 10 with wickedrentq!

Chloe Profile Photo
Chloe
#70re: Adam Pascal Appearance Dates
Posted: 3/23/06 at 7:02pm

That's interesting news - if you go be sure to let us know about the show.

Connie2 Profile Photo
Connie2
#71re: Adam Pascal Appearance Dates
Posted: 3/23/06 at 7:11pm

Thank you so much, Chloe for your always up-to-date information. Even though I run Adam-Pascal.com, I'm not always able to stay up to date because I have so many stupid university things going on. :P

Anyways, I've credit you for any information I've gotten off of this site, and I've compiled all the information that I have about the concerts:

http://www.adam-pascal.com/information/tour.php

I've also made a concert flyer that I've sent to Noah at Sh-K-Boom, and will also be posting on my site soon.

To The Stage!
#72re: Adam Pascal Appearance Dates
Posted: 3/23/06 at 7:19pm

Thanks for the info everyone re: Adam Pascal Appearance Dates

Wow. I'm glad the tickets sold well, that's great for Adam

So afraid of getting older

I'm only good at being young

Dollypop
#73re: Adam Pascal Appearance Dates
Posted: 3/23/06 at 7:19pm

I thought Corine2 wasn't going to be posting here anymore.

(Another lie to contend with)

"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)

luvtheEmcee
#74re: Adam Pascal Appearance Dates
Posted: 3/23/06 at 7:20pm

DP, not the same person. At all.

Videos