pixeltracker

I made Cheyenne smile (very exicted!)

I made Cheyenne smile (very exicted!)

#0I made Cheyenne smile (very exicted!)
Posted: 2/26/06 at 1:25am

To all of you on the board who know me, you know I love Cheyenne Jackson and I did have an icon that said I'd go gay for Cheyenne, well this proves my point why I would.

I emailed him some months ago because i wanted to ask some questions about his next project, and i met him after bway on bway and i got a pic with him in his roustabout shirt and me in mine and i reminded him by calling myself rob the roustabout kid in my email, i got an email back from him tonight that said:

thanks rob the roustabout kid. that made me smile.

take care

cheyenne

it made my night. its so nice to know that he remembers me, and all from back in september.

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#1re: I made Cheyenne smile (very exicted!)
Posted: 2/26/06 at 1:29am

haha...cute.

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

iheartcheyenne123 Profile Photo
iheartcheyenne123
#2re: I made Cheyenne smile (very exicted!)
Posted: 2/26/06 at 1:37am

awe! re: I made Cheyenne smile (very exicted!)

I love when he answers e-mails

--Alex-- "They're singing, "Happy Birthday" You just wanna lay down and cry Not just another birthday, it's 30/90 Why can't you stay 29 Hell, you still feel like you're 22 Turn 30 in 1990 Bang! You're dead, what can you do?" --TTB

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#3re: I made Cheyenne smile (very exicted!)
Posted: 2/26/06 at 1:54am

Cheyenne is sweet as honey.

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)
Updated On: 2/26/06 at 01:54 AM

BSoBW3 Profile Photo
BSoBW3
#4re: I made Cheyenne smile (very exicted!)
Posted: 2/26/06 at 1:55am

The little things in life, huh?

The smallest stream is a valent river. It will drown me if it can.

broadway betty Profile Photo
broadway betty
#5re: I made Cheyenne smile (very exicted!)
Posted: 2/26/06 at 1:59am

Cheyenne is a sweetheart!

Chrysanthemum and I were at the stage door after ASU and when Cheyenne stopped to talk to us he said "have we met before?" to her. She said "I can't believe you remembered!" and he replied "well, you're memorable!" To this day, when I tell her one of my new stagedoor adventures she STILL brings it up. "Well, that's nice but Cheyenne said that I was memorable! :-P" lol

"I'm the STAR!"--Daniel Reichard during Glory Daze sound check

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#6re: I made Cheyenne smile (very exicted!)
Posted: 2/26/06 at 2:00am

Cheyenne is so dreamy!

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

Chrysanthemum62001
#7re: I made Cheyenne smile (very exicted!)
Posted: 2/26/06 at 2:04am

Yes, Cheyenne thinks I'm memorable. Love him.

"What a mystery this world. One day you love them and the next day you want to kill them a thousand times over." The Masked Bandit in THE FALL

broadway betty
#8re: I made Cheyenne smile (very exicted!)
Posted: 2/26/06 at 2:07am

Yes, this *I* know! :-P

jeremykushnier1fan Profile Photo
jeremykushnier1fan
#9re: I made Cheyenne smile (very exicted!)
Posted: 2/26/06 at 2:09am

That's exciting!

broadway betty
#10re: I made Cheyenne smile (very exicted!)
Posted: 2/26/06 at 2:16am

Updated On: 2/26/06 at 02:16 AM

#11re: I made Cheyenne smile (very exicted!)
Posted: 2/26/06 at 12:13pm

He told me that the day of Bway on Bway, because I had seen the show the day before but wanted to catch them again, and I stood there, when he came in he said. "Werent you here last night?" and I said "Yes, I love the show and your one of my idols" and he said "Aw, thank you, you're just very memorable." and I was like oh my god, he didnt just say that. Then we took a picture of us in Roustabout shirts.

popular_elphie Profile Photo
popular_elphie
#12re: I made Cheyenne smile (very exicted!)
Posted: 2/26/06 at 12:16pm

I love Cheyenne - he always has such nice things to say. I e-mailed him after All Shook Up's last to thank him for everything, and he told me, "It's because of people like you that I do what I do." It made my day, my week, my year! He's great.

#13re: I made Cheyenne smile (very exicted!)
Posted: 2/26/06 at 12:19pm

I agree- Popular.

The Roustabout kid statement will make my year.

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#14re: I made Cheyenne smile (very exicted!)
Posted: 2/26/06 at 12:22pm

ClumsyDude15, let's see the pic of you guys in your Roustabout shirts! You should make it your avatar! Cheyenne's the best.

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

#15re: I made Cheyenne smile (very exicted!)
Posted: 2/26/06 at 12:24pm

Oh man, I so should, I need to look for it.

We moved and I put in my box of crap. I must go look for it.

muscle23ftl
#16re: I made Cheyenne smile (very exicted!)
Posted: 2/26/06 at 2:54pm

no offense...are you sure you're not into Cheyenne?

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

#17re: I made Cheyenne smile (very exicted!)
Posted: 2/26/06 at 2:55pm

Um. Yes, Im sure Im not.

muscle23ftl
#18re: I made Cheyenne smile (very exicted!)
Posted: 2/26/06 at 2:58pm

haha...im sorry if i was rude...i love that you love Cheyenne and All Shook Up, i went to see the show in NYC and it started at 7pm and i went at 8pm...so i ended up seeing Altar Boyz and lived to regret it!!! i can't wait to catch ASU in Fort Lauderdale.

#19re: I made Cheyenne smile (very exicted!)
Posted: 2/26/06 at 3:08pm

Oh its okay dude, I would go gay for him though, as my icon said once. Yes, ASU does rock hard core as does Cheyenne.

Videos