pixeltracker

hairspray the movie audition stories

hairspray the movie audition stories

motherofadiva
#0hairspray the movie audition stories
Posted: 5/12/06 at 3:13pm

has lil' inez been caste yet for hairspray the movie????

mateo Profile Photo
mateo
#1re: hairspray the movie audition stories
Posted: 5/12/06 at 3:52pm

no casting decisions have been announced other than the Edna and Motormouth.

"Zac is sweet as can be. He's very much just a sweet kid from California who happens to have a face that looks like it was drawn by Michelangelo, (if Michelangelo did anime)."
-Adam Shankman.

"I haven't left this building since Windows 3.1!"

"Celebrating a birthday this week: Rene Descartes is 412! Do you know who he is? Then why are you watching this show? You could probably get into college and even get one of those job things. As for the rest of us; Amanda Bynes is 22! Yay!"
-E!'s "The Soup"

CapnHook Profile Photo
CapnHook
#2re: hairspray the movie audition stories
Posted: 5/12/06 at 4:08pm

Billy Crystal

"The Spectacle has, indeed, an emotional attraction of its own, but, of all the parts, it is the least artistic, and connected least with the art of poetry. For the power of Tragedy, we may be sure, is felt even apart from representation and actors. Besides, the production of spectacular effects depends more on the art of the stage machinist than on that of the poet."
--Aristotle

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#3re: hairspray the movie audition stories
Posted: 5/12/06 at 4:22pm

Motherofadiva, I take it you have a child in mind?

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

mateo Profile Photo
mateo
#4re: hairspray the movie audition stories
Posted: 5/12/06 at 4:50pm

I didnt know Crytal's confirmation, so I I didnt write his name down... but yeh Billy Crystal.

"Zac is sweet as can be. He's very much just a sweet kid from California who happens to have a face that looks like it was drawn by Michelangelo, (if Michelangelo did anime)."
-Adam Shankman.

"I haven't left this building since Windows 3.1!"

"Celebrating a birthday this week: Rene Descartes is 412! Do you know who he is? Then why are you watching this show? You could probably get into college and even get one of those job things. As for the rest of us; Amanda Bynes is 22! Yay!"
-E!'s "The Soup"

motherofadiva
#5re: hairspray the movie audition stories
Posted: 5/12/06 at 5:37pm

yes my daughter auditioned in Las Vegas and then made it to callback and then was asked to audition again in los angeles but we still don't know anything yet.

motherofadiva
#6re: hairspray the movie audition stories
Posted: 5/12/06 at 5:39pm

billy crystal for what role????

TheBoyfromChi Profile Photo
TheBoyfromChi
#7re: hairspray the movie audition stories
Posted: 5/12/06 at 6:15pm

Wilbur Turnblad

"I hope you're all happy, keeping Alan off the team. Couldn't you, for once, open your minds and hearts and hear something that he couldn't see? I, for one, am glad that Alan is blind, so he can't see what, I am so sad to say, you can't hear." -Jerri Blank

Videos