Little Women Tour

NYUstud Profile Photo
NYUstud
#0Little Women Tour
Posted: 5/28/06 at 2:53am

Well I am in Dallas for a short time, and Little Women is playing this week? Should I go? I was in NYC the whole time that it ran, and I never brought myself to seeing it. I guess there was too much other stuff to see (like Piazza 7 times). Has anyone seen the tour? And if so should I see it?

"So much of me is made of what I learned from you. You'll be with me like a handprint on my heart."-Wicked

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#1re: Little Women Tour
Posted: 5/28/06 at 4:06am

I've seen the tour three times -- not because the show is excellent, but the cast is. They'll make it worth your while.

Go if you can!

A pretty spiffy Laurie

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt
Updated On: 5/28/06 at 04:06 AM

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#2re: Little Women Tour
Posted: 5/28/06 at 4:14am

you should definitly check Bombay Dreams next week in Dallas at
Music Hall at Fair Park.

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-
Updated On: 5/28/06 at 04:14 AM

NYUstud Profile Photo
NYUstud
#3re: Little Women Tour
Posted: 5/28/06 at 1:53pm

I saw Bombay Dreams on Broadway...not impressed. But I mean its Texas, what else is there to do?

"So much of me is made of what I learned from you. You'll be with me like a handprint on my heart."-Wicked

cturtle Profile Photo
cturtle
#4re: Little Women Tour
Posted: 5/28/06 at 8:11pm

it's not a GREAT musical, but it's quite entertaining. i agree the performances are excellent. maureen only sings a couple of songs, but she sings them beautifully! i'm glad i went.

RIP glebby <3

sanda Profile Photo
sanda
#5re: Little Women Tour
Posted: 5/28/06 at 8:14pm

a extremely mediocre show with terrible book and bland score.

Videos