News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for NYUstud

NYUstud Profile Photo
Member Name: NYUstud
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: I am a Sophomore at NYU. I am currently studying Musical Theatre at the Steinhardt School of Education. I'm originally from Blanchard, Oklahoma. I have lived in Dallas area for the past 8 years. I am now in NYC at school, a little lost at times and overwhelmed, but loving every minute of it.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

La Cage Rush Tix  Oct 13 2010, 12:18:05 AM
so basically crappy seats
La Cage Rush Tix  Oct 13 2010, 12:06:08 AM
Any one know where the seats are for rush tickets?
Night Music Rush  Aug 3 2010, 05:41:42 PM
Does any one know where the student rush tickets are located? I know they used to be standing room? Has this changed?
re: BWAY Star Salary  Jan 4 2009, 01:21:46 AM
The Broadway Min is $1559, so I know that it has to be more than that...that is what ensemble members make, so I'm sure for STARS it is much more!
BWAY Star Salary  Jan 4 2009, 01:11:13 AM
I was just wondering if anyone knew around how much certain stars on Broadway are making. I was just curious, and if any one has any thoughts that would be great!

People I'm interested in:

Kelli O'hara in South Pacific

Patti Lupone in Gypsy

any other ideas? Thanks!

Prayer for My Enemy Student Tix  Dec 11 2008, 02:06:02 PM
I was wondering if any one had any info on Student Tickets for Prayer for my Enemy. I know it says they offer $15 tix, but I was wondering, since it is closing this week, if it would be impossible to get tickets. I want to go either Tues, Wed, or Thursday. Should wait for Student tickets, or just buy tickets now and pay full price? Thanks!
re: NY Times Rave for JERRY SPRINGER: The Opera  Jan 31 2008, 12:11:34 AM
I'm shocked that Katrina didn't get one photo on BWW. She was the best part of the show, by far!
re: SUNDAY... -01.25.08: Post Your Thoughts & Opinions Here  Jan 30 2008, 11:55:27 PM
Just got home from the show. It was amazing, and you all should go see it. I sat on the row F and sat right behind Barry Manilow and crew. He seemed to have loved the show!
re: XanadU on-stage seating question.  Aug 7 2007, 11:46:05 PM
How do you get the onstage tickets? Presale or day of show?
re: Xanadu Rush  Aug 7 2007, 11:44:32 PM
Does any one know where the seats are for Legally Blonde rush?
Xanadu Rush  Aug 7 2007, 11:30:15 PM
Just wondering if anyone knew if Xanadu has rush. If so how do you get them, and where are the seats? Thanks!
Spring Awakening Rush  Feb 24 2007, 01:47:56 AM
Thinking about rushing Spring Awakening for tomorrow night's show. What time should I get there? Is there usually a huge line? Any pointers?
The Little Dog Laughed Rush  Jan 6 2007, 07:09:54 PM
Does any one know if Little Dog Laughed has rush? If so what is the policy, and has any one rushed it before? Where are the seats how much are they and when do they go on sale?
re: Rush Seats: Spring, Grey Gardens, Les Miserables, Martin Short  Jan 1 2007, 11:48:24 PM
Does anyone know about the lines for Grey Gardens? How long is the line, how early do you have to get there?
Rush Seats: Spring, Grey Gardens, Les Miserables, Martin Short  Jan 1 2007, 11:56:23 AM
I was wondering if any one knew where the rush seats are located for these shows. If anyone has done rush for any of these shows, let me know where your seats were. Srping Awakening, Grey Gardens, Les Miserables, and Martin Short! Thanks!
re: classical VS. belty style (for auditions) PLEASE help!  Jun 18 2006, 02:08:29 AM
It depends on the type of program you are auditioning at as well. Try to get into contact with people from specific schools, and see what they as a program lean toward. Some are more contemp and some are more legit/classical based.

Anything you need to know about auditioning and schools, just ask!

re: Little Women Tour  May 28 2006, 01:53:22 PM
I saw Bombay Dreams on Broadway...not impressed. But I mean its Texas, what else is there to do?
Little Women Tour  May 28 2006, 02:53:27 AM
Well I am in Dallas for a short time, and Little Women is playing this week? Should I go? I was in NYC the whole time that it ran, and I never brought myself to seeing it. I guess there was too much other stuff to see (like Piazza 7 times). Has anyone seen the tour? And if so should I see it?
re: Amazing Regional Theater This Summer  May 28 2006, 02:36:05 AM
Human Comedy is at Barrington STage!
Odd Couple Mis-Hap TONIGHT  May 5 2006, 11:06:30 PM
Tonight, half way through the first scene, there was a scratching or tapping coming from one of the speakers that was hanging on the rail of the balcony. After about 5 minutes of this noise, Matthew Broderick breaks character and says, "Is someone typing out there?" The crowd went nuts, and for about five minutes Nathan Lane and Matthew Broderick just talked back and forth about the tapping sound (until it was fixed), and it ended like this:

Nathan: We haven't done this since Producer

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You