Which Broadway Stars Do You Cook For?

Which Broadway Stars Do You Cook For?

Dollypop
#0Which Broadway Stars Do You Cook For?
Posted: 6/4/06 at 8:56pm

And what do you prepare for them?

"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)

jimnysf
#1re: Which Broadway Stars Do You Cook For?
Posted: 6/4/06 at 8:57pm

I've never cooked for one but I'm pretty sure I've been waited on by a few.

"I've lost everything! Luis, Marty, my baby with Chris, Chris himself, James. All I ever wanted was love." --Sheridan Crane "Passions" ------- "Housework is like bad sex. Every time I do it, I swear I'll never do it again til the next time company comes."--"Lulu" from "Can't Stop The Music" ----- "When the right doors didn't open for him, he went through the wrong ones" - "Sweet Bird of Youth" ------------ --------- "Passions" is uncancelled! See NBC.com for more info.

workmanarts
#2re: Which Broadway Stars Do You Cook For?
Posted: 6/4/06 at 9:01pm

It's getting a little old now....

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#3re: Which Broadway Stars Do You Cook For?
Posted: 6/4/06 at 9:01pm

I've cooked lamb for Bea Arthur on many an occasion.

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde

acrocksyo Profile Photo
acrocksyo
#4re: Which Broadway Stars Do You Cook For?
Posted: 6/4/06 at 9:04pm

I cooked for the cast of Good Vibrations, oh you said Broadway STARS oops, my bad!

http://theaterfag.blogspot.com/ Reviews and the like

jimnysf
#5re: Which Broadway Stars Do You Cook For?
Posted: 6/4/06 at 9:06pm

I once cooked for the cast of a certain recent musical that is no longer with us.

"I've lost everything! Luis, Marty, my baby with Chris, Chris himself, James. All I ever wanted was love." --Sheridan Crane "Passions" ------- "Housework is like bad sex. Every time I do it, I swear I'll never do it again til the next time company comes."--"Lulu" from "Can't Stop The Music" ----- "When the right doors didn't open for him, he went through the wrong ones" - "Sweet Bird of Youth" ------------ --------- "Passions" is uncancelled! See NBC.com for more info.

kate2
#6re: Which Broadway Stars Do You Cook For?
Posted: 6/4/06 at 9:25pm

Dollypop, your posts are great! My best friends/broadway stars and I usually go out. Either that or we order in and hangout backstage at Wicked because we're all BFFs there.

wowobball2000 Profile Photo
wowobball2000
#7re: Which Broadway Stars Do You Cook For?
Posted: 6/4/06 at 9:27pm

I once cooked a huge meal for the cast of Sweeney. It was truly a learning experience.

"Will the world remember you when you fall?" Les Miserables

Rathnait62 Profile Photo
Rathnait62
#8re: Which Broadway Stars Do You Cook For?
Posted: 6/4/06 at 9:49pm

I once prepared a meal for Gwen Verdon.

We all know how that turned out.

Have I ever shown you my Shattered Dreams box? It's in my Disappointment Closet. - Marge Simpson

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#9re: Which Broadway Stars Do You Cook For?
Posted: 6/4/06 at 9:55pm

I once made Foie Gras for the cast of Lestat. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

CurtainUp Profile Photo
CurtainUp
#10re: Which Broadway Stars Do You Cook For?
Posted: 6/6/06 at 1:26am

I cooked all of the Ethel Merman, Tyne Daly, Angela Lansbury and Bernadette Peters egg rolls and lo mein...

Rosencrantz: "Be happy - if you're not even HAPPY what's so good about surviving? We'll be all right. I suppose we just go on." - from Tom Stoppard's Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead
Updated On: 6/6/06 at 01:26 AM