ELIZABETH PARKINSON WORKSHOP

dancer1076 Profile Photo
dancer1076
#0ELIZABETH PARKINSON WORKSHOP
Posted: 7/15/06 at 5:34pm

me and my friends just finished the week up at PERIDANCE in nyc doing a broadway workshop with elizabeth parkinson. i really enjoyed it, she is amazing. we also got her to sign our pointe shoes and take pictures. she was teaching classes at BDC, its a great opportunity

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#1re: ELIZABETH PARKINSON WORKSHOP
Posted: 7/16/06 at 1:40am

I frekaing missed it. I totally forgot.

How long is she teaching at BDC for?

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

Glebb Profile Photo
Glebb
#2re: ELIZABETH PARKINSON WORKSHOP
Posted: 7/16/06 at 9:30pm

She's got to be a wonderful teacher.
I knew her as a dancer and I recently worked with her on a new Donald Byrd piece. He loves for her to assist him. She's great.

" ...the happiness in the tune convinces me that I'm not afraid."

mint0621 Profile Photo
mint0621
#3re: ELIZABETH PARKINSON WORKSHOP
Posted: 7/16/06 at 9:42pm

She teaches at BDC?

She takes class at Steps. I've seen her in the lobby with her Movin' Out bag. :)

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#4re: ELIZABETH PARKINSON WORKSHOP
Posted: 7/16/06 at 9:58pm

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

kikki327 Profile Photo
kikki327
#5re: ELIZABETH PARKINSON WORKSHOP
Posted: 7/16/06 at 10:42pm

she taught open classes all this week at BDC and next week shes teaching for the summer intensive. I was in her workshop at Peridance and took her class at BDC on friday where she taught us Cool Hand Luke from Fosse! amazing...

Videos