pixeltracker

Behind the Emerald Curtain Tickets?

Behind the Emerald Curtain Tickets?

broadwayboy522
#0Behind the Emerald Curtain Tickets?
Posted: 7/29/06 at 7:01pm

Does anyone know if by Thursday if tickets are still available or not? Or should I go ahead and buy the tickets on Broadway.com? Any help appreciated!

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#1re: Behind the Emerald Curtain Tickets?
Posted: 7/29/06 at 7:07pm

I bet when you try to buy tickets on Broadway.com it will tell you if they're still available.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

wickedfanatic34 Profile Photo
wickedfanatic34
#2re: Behind the Emerald Curtain Tickets?
Posted: 7/29/06 at 7:07pm

i bought mine the thursday before and people were actually still able to buy them the day of the tour so you should be ok.

broadwayboy522
#3re: Behind the Emerald Curtain Tickets?
Posted: 7/29/06 at 7:11pm

Thanx wickedfanatic, I just wanted to make sure I get there and they're all out. That'd be a real bummer

WickedGeek28 Profile Photo
WickedGeek28
#4re: Behind the Emerald Curtain Tickets?
Posted: 7/29/06 at 10:32pm

You should be fine, most people buy day of. How much is it now?

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view - until you climb into his skin and walk around in it."
To Kill A Mockingbird

Matty
#5re: Behind the Emerald Curtain Tickets?
Posted: 7/30/06 at 6:45am

im sure on the website it said it was finishing soon.

to wherever
#6re: Behind the Emerald Curtain Tickets?
Posted: 7/30/06 at 7:04am

I bought mine a couple of days before (they're $25 each) and the staff made it seem like it was a good thing I'd bought them when I did because they'd be sold out. However, when we got there Saturday morning, people were still buying tickets to get in.

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#7re: Behind the Emerald Curtain Tickets?
Posted: 7/30/06 at 1:25pm

Is the tour really worth it?

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

to wherever
#8re: Behind the Emerald Curtain Tickets?
Posted: 7/30/06 at 2:19pm

It depends on what you consider "worth it"

They show a video at the end that I'd seen online in various places, so that really wasn't anything new.

You get to see some of the OBC's costumes and the props, there are tons of picture boards. It was neat to see some of that stuff up close since you don't see all the detail from your seat in the audience.

Sean McCourt also did a question and answer thing and talked about all of the stuff on display.

Like I said, it's neat to see... but unless you're a die-hard Wicked fan with an extra $25, it's not really the most exciting thing.

WheelsofaDream Profile Photo
WheelsofaDream
#9re: Behind the Emerald Curtain Tickets?
Posted: 7/30/06 at 2:22pm

Yeah. $25 seems kind of expensive to me. Does the money go to the show or to charity? It just seems like you don't get to do that much.

Videos