Posted: 11/8/06 at 12:21pm

Awesome!!

::Sarah::
"Mrs. Lovett, how I did without you all these years I'll never know!"

SkierRob02 Profile Photo
SkierRob02
#101re: 'Evil Dead: The Musical'
Posted: 11/8/06 at 3:13pm

I saw it on the 6th. Loved it. You go in expecting campy fun and that's exactly what it delivers.... Campy fun!!!

"Theater is not only the meeting place of all the arts, but the return of art to life." -- Oscar Wilde

theatrespaz
#102re: 'Evil Dead: The Musical'
Posted: 11/18/06 at 1:55pm

I had a quick question regarding seating. I have seats A 101 and 102 for an upcoming performance. I know they're splatter zone, but I'm concerned that they're too far to the side. Will I still have a good view or will there be some obstructions?

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#103re: 'Evil Dead: The Musical'
Posted: 11/18/06 at 2:13pm

There aren't any obstructions except for the fact that you're on the extreme house left , and will have to look sideways the whole time. Perhaps if you ask the head usher if you can be moved if there are empty seats, you can change them.

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES

theatrespaz
#104re: 'Evil Dead: The Musical'
Posted: 11/18/06 at 2:14pm

Thanks, I might just do that. I'm just happy there are no obstructions.

Luscious Profile Photo
Luscious
#105re: 'Evil Dead: The Musical'
Posted: 11/18/06 at 2:34pm

I beg to differ with you, Jane2, but seats 101 and 102 in the first two rows of the orchestra are crappy seats, and there ARE obstructions (i.e. trees, speakers, etc.). Wel... not obstructions, exactly, in that they don't block the view of the stage. But that's what you're sitting directly in front of and in your direct line of vision. I had tickets for seats 101 and 102 in the second row and luckily was able to move closer to the center before the show started.

PS. I sat in the second row of the "splatter zone" and didn't get one drop of blood on me. Unless you're dead (no pun intended) center in the first row, you really don't have much to worry about. And why hand out ponchos during intermission to people sitting in the "splatter zone"??? If you don't want to get splattered, why choose those seats in the first place? I was expecting a lot more blood.

Updated On: 11/18/06 at 02:34 PM

myManCape Profile Photo
myManCape
#106re: 'Evil Dead: The Musical'
Posted: 11/18/06 at 4:37pm

I would agree with Jane2. And the ushers there are very nice, and do move peoples seats. When I saw the show about 10 people moved to the empty first row at intermission just to get bloody.

"Have they come yet?"

Videos