News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SkierRob02

SkierRob02 Profile Photo
Member Name: SkierRob02
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://www.myspace.com/skierrob02
Blog Address:

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Is excessive cursing necessary on stage?
 Oct 9 2008, 12:45:30 PM
If you're not mature enough or too sensitive to endure it, stay home. Everything is not for everyone.
re: Evil Dead: The Musical coming to a theater near you - in 3D no less
 Sep 8 2008, 10:35:42 AM
3-D will definitely work for this piece. The blood literally spurted off the stage. Good call! I'll be there.
the skank tank
 Sep 7 2008, 08:13:27 PM
Doodle and Mister Matt, you two will appreciate this one:

WAAAAAAAAmber and Skankalie!

re: Best Broadway Quote
 Jun 6 2008, 03:25:15 PM
"I'd be happy to die for a taste of what Angel had, someone to live for, unafraid to say I love you" - RENT

"Bitch, I don't know your life." - Xanadu

"You're a hotdog, but you better not try to hurt her, Frankfurter" - Rocky Horror

re: Daniel Day-Lewis signs onto NINE film - Shooting begins in Sept.
 Jun 2 2008, 04:22:27 PM
Haven't we been through this with Sweeney and Chicago? Can't really come to a conclusion until we see it.
re: SITPWG or August?
 May 23 2008, 01:04:29 PM
I saw SITPWG and left at intermission. I have a passion for this piece and couldn't bear one more minute of enduring that horrible revival. August, on the otherhand, was wonderful. I'm going again tonight.
re: Why we should not have high school productions of POTO.
 Apr 10 2008, 05:16:30 PM
Wow!! That's something all right.
re: Andrew Lloyd Webber
 Mar 20 2008, 11:41:07 AM
Bravo, Bkcollector. I couldn't agree with you more.
re: Big Brother 9 Pushed Up
 Mar 19 2008, 11:31:00 AM
Looks like Matt is going home. I can't stand him. Anyone see the videos of him crying to everyone in the house. I'm loving this.
re: Rocky Horror Shout-Outs
 Aug 24 2007, 03:39:06 PM
It's Rocky and the actors should have expected it. Most people know what it's all about and know what they are getting themselves into when they agree to do the show.
 Aug 24 2007, 03:28:35 PM
Every production I have seen of it (even the Bway revival) the audience participates. In my experience, they actually encourage it. For instance, the Bway revival sold Rocky bags. If it was a taboo, the bags wouldn't have been sold. Rocky has such a cult following that it's nearly impossible to stage it or show the film without any of the hoopla going on.
 Aug 24 2007, 02:35:24 PM
It's Rocky...What were they expecting? It's definitely NOT quality theater....Just a great time for the audience....For goodness sakes, they sold Rocky bags with confetti to throw and a card with lines on it for the audience to interject with....IMO.
 Aug 24 2007, 02:20:57 PM
^^ Cards were for when Frank sings "Cards of sorrow, cards of shame" in I'm coming home

Frank: "What ever happened to Fay Wray?"
Audience: "She went ape sh*#"

Aug 24 2007, 09:21:15 AM
Here is an audience participation script....

Hope you enjoy!!

re: Broadway Abridged Presents: Les Miserables
 Aug 7 2007, 04:31:33 PM
Funny!!

I love when Pro-V dies and gets beamed up to heaven and she says, "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"

re: Helena Bonham Carter as Mrs. Lovett
 Jul 30 2007, 02:27:09 PM
I agree with you, Sweetestsiren. She was Fantastic as the crazy, bipolar, nut, Marla, in Fight Club. I'm eagerly anticipating her performance as Mrs. Lovett in this movie.
re: The Official 'fANADUs ' love thread to Xanadu the musical on Broadway !
 Jul 2 2007, 04:33:37 PM
I love this show. You can add me to the list of fANADUS. Hysterical. Best night I've had in theater in a long long time.
re: Xanadu praised by Vanity Fair Blogger Wolcott
 Jul 2 2007, 04:27:25 PM
Agreed.
re: fANADU Madness
 Jul 2 2007, 04:20:51 PM
Funny, in the pic of him and Cheyenne my friends are in the back...
re: Xanadu First Preview
 May 24 2007, 03:37:01 PM
Now that's it, no glowing, this show MUST be crap. How could you do Xanadu without the glowing. LOL Still excited to see it though.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You