Chevstriss
#1We Will Rock You Canada cast
Posted: 12/16/06 at 1:15am

announced so far:

Yvan Pednault - Galileo
Erica Peck - Scaramouche
Alana Bridgewater - Killer Queen
Evan Buliung - Kashoggi

Buliung was Aragorn in the Lord of the Rings. Guess they didn't offer the original cast West End first option.

I'd fire you... if you weren't so g*dd*mn beautiful out there. - Blades of Glory blog

WickedToronto Profile Photo
WickedToronto
#2re: We Will Rock You Canada cast
Posted: 1/31/07 at 1:03am

Very exciting the announcement of the complete cast of We Will Rock YOU Toronto. Among the cast members there is Suzie Mcneil(Rock Star INXS) as OZ. Do you guys remember her amazing Bohemian Rapsody? She is fantastic and I cant wait to see her on stage. Here is the complete cast list:

Yvan Pedneault - Galileo
Erica Peck - Scaramouche
Alana Bridgewater - Killer Queen
Evan Buliung - Khashoggi
Jack Langedijk - Pop
Suzie McNeil - Oz
Sterling Jarvis - Britney
Danny Balkwill - Big Macca

The Ensemble
Matt Alfano
Breanne Arrigo
Adam Bolton
Nicole Bourgeois
Lindsay Croxall
Peter Deiwick
Kelly-Ann Evans
Kelly Fletcher
Brittany Gray
Deidrea Halley
Bryan Hindle,
Melanie McInenly
Lindsay Owen Pierre
Jesse Robb
Talia Schlanger Jason Sermonia
Valarie Stanois
Sam Strasfeld
Darren Voros
Scott Walters

jenna2 Profile Photo
jenna2
#2re: We Will Rock You Canada cast
Posted: 1/31/07 at 2:21am

I'm pretty excited for this - I think Suzie Mcneil's a very cool choice for OZ. I'm going to Montreal in April, so I'm hoping that I might be able to have a bit of a layover in Toronto to catch the show. Otherwise, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a cast album for those of us on the other side of the country.

Call the understudy / I can't go on tonight / I'm drinking with my buddy / I'm getting good and tight / Before they raise the curtain I'll be higher than a kite / So call the understudy I can't go on tonight

withoutlovewithoutU Profile Photo
withoutlovewithoutU
#3re: We Will Rock You Canada cast
Posted: 1/31/07 at 10:21am

I am so going to see this.
Canada here I come!

"If we don't live happily ever after at least we survive until the end of the week!" -Kermit the frog "I need the money... it costs a lot to look this cheap!" -Dolly P. "Oh please, Over at 'Gypsy' Patti LuPone hasn't even alienated her first daughter yet!" Mary Testa in "Xanadu" "...Like a drunk Chita Rivera!" Robin de Jesus in "In the Heights"

"B*tch, I don't know your life." -Xanadu After that if he still doesn't understand why you were uncomfortable and are now infuriated, kick him again but this time with Jazz Hands!!! -KillerTofu

darwhite915
#4re: We Will Rock You Canada cast
Posted: 1/31/07 at 11:24am

Oz=Meat?
I don't remember a character named Oz, and I've seen it 3 times in London.

WickedToronto Profile Photo
WickedToronto
#5re: We Will Rock You Canada cast
Posted: 1/31/07 at 7:20pm

Queen said at the conference ( check out youtube ) that they will change and bring new things in the show

tourboi
#6re: We Will Rock You Canada cast
Posted: 1/31/07 at 8:48pm

YEY Talia Schlanger! An incredible talent and sweet, sweet person. So happy for her!

broadwaybuff
#6re: We Will Rock You Canada cast
Posted: 1/31/07 at 11:58pm

I actually just worked with Danny Balkwill's fiance last month! She mentioned him being in this and she was very excited for him!

Link Larkin Wanabe Profile Photo
Link Larkin Wanabe
#7re: We Will Rock You Canada cast
Posted: 2/1/07 at 12:13am

Hah...Talia Schlanger is my business prof's daughter.

And I was reading about this news this morning and somebody at school who is friends with Erica Peck was really excited.

It'll be nice to see Darren Vorros (Hairspray), Sterling Jarvis (Lion King), Evan Buliung (LotR) and Suzie McNiel again.

Akiva

Kevinoes Profile Photo
Kevinoes
#8re: We Will Rock You Canada cast
Posted: 2/1/07 at 12:26am

There are some great dancers in this cast. Sam Strasfeld -- he is absolutely inredible. And an very diverse performer as well.

Asha
#9re: We Will Rock You Canada cast
Posted: 2/1/07 at 10:31am

In Germany they changed some names
(as they did in London too - Paul McCartney, Big Macca...)

Meat Loaf = Ozzy Osbourne
Britney Spears = Jeanette Biedermann (a german singer)

I guess they like Ozzy and keep this change for Canada...

Videos