pixeltracker

Does anyone need 2 tix to Beauty & the Beast?

Does anyone need 2 tix to Beauty & the Beast?

kerrylongphoto Profile Photo
kerrylongphoto
#1Does anyone need 2 tix to Beauty & the Beast?
Posted: 2/2/07 at 7:33pm

I had 2 tickets for the Sunday matinee 2/10 @ 2 pm. I bought them and then just found out that I have to work that day. I'm NOT trying to sell these for a profit - my intention was to go! They are 2 ORch seats and I paid $65/piece for them. PM me if you are interested. THANKS!

SweetQintheLights
#2re: Does anyone need 2 tix to Beauty & the Beast?
Posted: 2/2/07 at 7:36pm

In all seriousness, why didn't you take off work for that day?

Can't you call out?

"How bout a little black dress?"~hannahshule "I have a penis, not a vagina." ~munkustrap178

TWSFan4Ever Profile Photo
TWSFan4Ever
#2re: Does anyone need 2 tix to Beauty & the Beast?
Posted: 2/2/07 at 8:43pm

Call in and say you have tickets and you cannot return them and you must go, or just lie and say you're sick. See the show re: Does anyone need 2 tix to Beauty & the Beast?

winston89 Profile Photo
winston89
#3re: Does anyone need 2 tix to Beauty & the Beast?
Posted: 2/2/07 at 9:08pm

The poster CANNOT call into any job and say I have to see a show so I can't come to work that day. That is a sure fire way of getting canned. That shows that your not responsible bout your work habbits and whomever your working for would not like it that's for sure.

"If you try to shag my husband while I am still alive, I will shove the art of motorcycle maintenance up your rancid little Cu**. That's a good dear" Tom Stoppard's Rock N Roll

etoile
#4re: Does anyone need 2 tix to Beauty & the Beast?
Posted: 2/2/07 at 9:46pm

Yes, some people actually work when they're scheduled and take such responsibilites seriously. I applaud kerrylongphoto for that.

Rest in peace, Iflitifloat.

SweetQintheLights
#5re: Does anyone need 2 tix to Beauty & the Beast?
Posted: 2/2/07 at 9:57pm

etoile, maybe she should taken off that day.

Personally, I wouldn't buy tickets unless I know I can go. It could be very difficult to sell them.

"How bout a little black dress?"~hannahshule "I have a penis, not a vagina." ~munkustrap178

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#6re: Does anyone need 2 tix to Beauty & the Beast?
Posted: 2/3/07 at 12:43am

That shows that your not responsible bout your work habbits and whomever your working for would not like it that's for sure.

I love how he used habbits and whomever in the same sentence.

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

theaterdude87 Profile Photo
theaterdude87
#7re: Does anyone need 2 tix to Beauty & the Beast?
Posted: 2/3/07 at 12:49am

Where is Lizzya9?

for fierce, fabulous and fun times visit eric mathew's world. http://ericmathew.blogspot.com/

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#8re: Does anyone need 2 tix to Beauty & the Beast?
Posted: 2/3/07 at 12:50am

She lives in Idaho.

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

winston89 Profile Photo
winston89
#9re: Does anyone need 2 tix to Beauty & the Beast?
Posted: 2/3/07 at 1:02am

Foster,

Thanks for your nice comment.

"If you try to shag my husband while I am still alive, I will shove the art of motorcycle maintenance up your rancid little Cu**. That's a good dear" Tom Stoppard's Rock N Roll

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#10re: Does anyone need 2 tix to Beauty & the Beast?
Posted: 2/3/07 at 5:55am

Where in the orchestra/what seats?

And etoile, maybe the person should have been more responsible about her(?) work schedule and not buy tickets unless she was sure that the day was clear. If she was planning on seeing a show, she should've seen if her boss would have let her have a vacation day, then purchase the tickets. Then maybe she wouldn't be in this pickle.

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

TWSFan4Ever Profile Photo
TWSFan4Ever
#11re: Does anyone need 2 tix to Beauty & the Beast?
Posted: 2/3/07 at 9:31am

Exactly, millie_dillmount re: Does anyone need 2 tix to Beauty & the Beast?

Videos