I <3 clickable links!

http://myspace.com/jerseyboysnationaltour2

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

Erich Profile Photo
Erich
#126Backstage tours...
Posted: 4/10/07 at 4:18pm

Regarding backstage tours...

We give them on Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday nights. It will either be me or Michael Ingersoll who gives them. They are $50 a couple and all the money is donated to BC/EFA.

Also, on Wed and Sat. mats we do pictures onstage with the four of us.

Only for a few more weeks!

antonijan Profile Photo
antonijan
#127Backstage tours...
Posted: 4/10/07 at 4:57pm

Thanks for the info :P I am mostly off on mon and tue so I would hope to get a wed off.

Enjoy your few weeks left in the City by the Bay :p

shesamarshmallow
#128Backstage tours...
Posted: 4/10/07 at 5:53pm

Oh man, I'm so rushing this sat mat! I totally want a picture with the boys on stage. That's badass.

broadwayunderstudies.com - most underrated performers on broadway

mll85
#129Backstage tours...
Posted: 4/10/07 at 5:53pm

Thanks for posting that info Erich. I was wondering when you guys do the backstage tours.

Enjoy the rest of the time you have in the city. And just a recommendation, you need to have a burrito from a taqueria in the Mission District before you leave.

brianveen Profile Photo
brianveen
#130Backstage tours...
Posted: 4/10/07 at 7:38pm

Thanks for the info on the backstage tours. My BF and I love JB, we have seen it at least 5 times in SF. I'm also a fan of Green Room Radio, glad to have new episode(s). Where are the backstage tours sold, stage door?

- Brian
Updated On: 4/10/07 at 07:38 PM

jerseyboyslover Profile Photo
jerseyboyslover
#131Backstage tours...
Posted: 4/10/07 at 7:50pm

I have just set up a fan page for Jarrod Spector (trying to work on my web design skills, and thought this would be a good way)

It is not even close to done ( I just set it up two hours ago) but I am hoping to have it all done with in a week or so. Let me know what you guys would like to see on it and I will see what I can do about getting it on the page.

http://www.geocities.com/jarrodspectorfans

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."
Updated On: 4/11/07 at 07:50 PM

jerseyboyslover
#132Backstage tours...
Posted: 4/11/07 at 12:31am

they way the site looks now is not how it is going to look, I hate how it looks right now but I think i have found what I like now, Jarrod and his mom are both sending me things to put on it so we should have it up and running soon.

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#133Backstage tours...
Posted: 4/11/07 at 2:05am

Heather Ferguson is Lorraine for three weeks in SF.

http://blog.myspace.com/fergusonheather

Updated On: 4/11/07 at 02:05 AM

antonijan Profile Photo
antonijan
#134Backstage tours...
Posted: 4/11/07 at 2:24am

thanks for taking time to do this. Now only if Kale Jones had a better PR when it all started.....

mll85
#135Backstage tours...
Posted: 4/11/07 at 3:16am

Does anyone know why Heather Ferguson will be in SF?

jerseyboyslover
#136Backstage tours...
Posted: 4/11/07 at 7:37am

thanks for taking time to do this. Now only if Kale Jones had a better PR when it all started.....

Your welcome! I wish I would have thought of this and when Chris started out. I have tryed to get him to set u a myspace to let more people know about him but he says to old fashioned.

Updated On: 4/11/07 at 07:37 AM

jerseyboyslover
#137Backstage tours...
Posted: 4/11/07 at 6:38pm

bump

mll85
#138Backstage tours...
Posted: 4/11/07 at 8:00pm

Jennifer Naimo has updated her blog (http://jennifernaimo.com/news/) and mentions why Heather Ferguson will be in SF. My condolences go out to Sandra and her family, let’s keep her and her family in our thoughts and prayers during this time.

LizzieCurry
#139Backstage tours...
Posted: 4/11/07 at 8:06pm

Oh no! Backstage tours...

Steam Heat2 Profile Photo
Steam Heat2
#140Backstage tours...
Posted: 4/11/07 at 10:39pm

I just got tickets to see the tour in Chicago the day after Thanksgiving!!!!!

Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I don't know... I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me... that's the opposite of the point I'm trying to make.

mll85
#141SF Jersey Boys Summer Block of Tickets
Posted: 4/14/07 at 2:39am

I'm guessing this is what Erich was talking about on 4/20, but who knows for sure. But I'm glad to know that SF will have Jersey Boys until atleast the end of September. And it looks like they're going to be making a small event of it.

Summer block of tickets on sale 4/20 Updated On: 4/14/07 at 02:39 AM

LizzieCurry
#142SF Jersey Boys Summer Block of Tickets
Posted: 4/14/07 at 6:01am

That's just cruel, making actors work before noon. SF Jersey Boys Summer Block of Tickets

jerseyboyslover
#143SF Jersey Boys Summer Block of Tickets
Posted: 4/16/07 at 2:58am

ok I know what they are going to tell us on th 20th. but I will know and it on the 19th and I will post it for all of you!

mll85
#144SF Jersey Boys Summer Block of Tickets
Posted: 4/16/07 at 4:03am

I was going to ask Erich after I saw the show the other night but it slipped my mind. How big is this news? If you were to rank it on a scale where would it fall? Jerseyboyslover can you give us a small hint.

What I'm hoping it would be is that SF will actually get their own company for an open ended run after the 2nd tour leaves, but I think that's unlikely to happen.

jerseyboyslover
#145SF Jersey Boys Summer Block of Tickets
Posted: 4/16/07 at 10:16am

It is the news we all knew was coming. it is the cast and dates for the 2nd tour.

Updated On: 4/20/07 at 10:16 AM

jerseyboyslover
#146SF Jersey Boys Summer Block of Tickets
Posted: 4/16/07 at 10:57am

Happy Birthday to Jarrod Spector!

mll85
#147SF Jersey Boys Summer Block of Tickets
Posted: 4/16/07 at 11:21am

From the message Erich posted earlier I thought it was going to be something other then the official announcemnt of the 2nd cast. Something great and completely unexpected. Although it's going to be good to finally know the rest of the 2nd cast.

jerseyboyslover
#148SF Jersey Boys Summer Block of Tickets
Posted: 4/16/07 at 11:26am

Updated On: 4/20/07 at 11:26 AM

jerseyboyslover
#149SF Jersey Boys Summer Block of Tickets
Posted: 4/16/07 at 12:55pm

I just found another cast member. his name is Ryan, I am not sure of his last name or who he is playing, but I have sent him a message and asked. he is on the top friends of the 2nd tour myspace page.