pixeltracker

Is there a Legally Blonde performance Tues May 1?

Is there a Legally Blonde performance Tues May 1?

Raspberry Profile Photo
Raspberry
#1Is there a Legally Blonde performance Tues May 1?
Posted: 5/1/07 at 1:02am

Anyone know for sure? Playbill says that beginning May 2, their schedule is:
Wednesday @2 and 8pm
Thursday and Friday @8pm
Saturday @2 and 8pm
Sunday @ 2 and 7pm

Throughout previews, they've had a show on Tues at 8. If that new schedule actually *began May 2nd*, then technically they should have one May 1, right? But I'm kind of assuming that the new schedule is just for all regular performances following opening night, meaning that both Mon and Tues of this week would be dark days....

(Ticketmaster doesn't list a perf Tuesday but I'm not really familiar with their site, so I didn't know if it was not listed because it was too close to show time to be available or something. BWW's "What's Happening" says there's a performance, but of course that's never the most up-to-date or accurate source.)

"I just want a story and a few good songs that will take me away. I just want to be entertained. I mean, isn't that the point?"

notyourself
#2re: Is there a Legally Blonde performance Tues May 1?
Posted: 5/1/07 at 1:21am

I would assume not, as there's already eight performances per week in the schedule you've posted.

carymetorent2 Profile Photo
carymetorent2
#2re: Is there a Legally Blonde performance Tues May 1?
Posted: 5/1/07 at 1:48am

For the past two weeks, LB has not had shows on Tuesday. This week, they have a special 2 pm matinee on May 1st because they have to make up the fact that they only had seven shows last week. (This schedule is according to Ticketmaster)

After this week, they should resort to Mondays and Tuesdays off with Sunday night shows. That's eight shows a week.

"Less Of A Marilyn, More Of A Jackie" www.richardhblake.com

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#3re: Is there a Legally Blonde performance Tues May 1?
Posted: 5/1/07 at 9:15am

According to the calendar I am reading on Ticketmaster, for the month of May, Legally Blonde doesn't have Monday or Tuesday night performances. From June 3-9, it looks like they have performances every day that week (with 2 on Sunday, Wednesday, and Saturday), because the following week, there are no Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday performances. The show then resumes with its normal (no Monday or Tuesday) schedule.

The week of the 4th of July, the Wednesday performances are replaced by one performance each on Monday and Tuesday. The show then resumes its normal schedule after that. From then on, the show does not have shows on Mondays and Tuesdays. Ticketmaster only is selling tickets through October 28th, so another block of tickets will probably be released soon.

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611
Updated On: 5/1/07 at 09:15 AM

carymetorent2 Profile Photo
carymetorent2
#4re: Is there a Legally Blonde performance Tues May 1?
Posted: 5/1/07 at 12:10pm

Is there a particular reason they wouldn't have shows four straight days in a row?

"Less Of A Marilyn, More Of A Jackie" www.richardhblake.com

Videos