Playbill Wall Questions

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#25re: Playbill Wall Questions
Posted: 6/19/07 at 4:02pm

Dude,

Chill with the name calling.

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

popular_elphie Profile Photo
popular_elphie
#26re: Playbill Wall Questions
Posted: 6/19/07 at 4:06pm

You know, I believe purple shows the beauty of the playbills most. To offset the yellow, you know.

antonijan Profile Photo
antonijan
#27re: Playbill Wall Questions
Posted: 6/19/07 at 4:49pm

there really is a "Dyke March" this Pink Saturday in San Francisco......

as part of the 2007 Pride Parade Celebrations, just a day before the Gay Parade.

www.sfpride.org

Updated On: 6/19/07 at 04:49 PM

TheatreDiva90016
#28re: Playbill Wall Questions
Posted: 6/19/07 at 4:51pm

So, we'll be able to meet your mother?

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

antonijan Profile Photo
antonijan
#29re: Playbill Wall Questions
Posted: 6/19/07 at 4:53pm

unless you have money to go here to SF but aren't you.....broke?
Updated On: 6/19/07 at 04:53 PM

TheatreDiva90016
#30re: Playbill Wall Questions
Posted: 6/19/07 at 4:54pm

Not any more.

BroadwayEnthusiast2 Profile Photo
BroadwayEnthusiast2
#31re: Playbill Wall Questions
Posted: 6/19/07 at 4:55pm

"So, we'll be able to meet your mother?"
-HAHA

"I mean, sitting side by side with another man watching Patti LuPone play Rose in GYPSY on Broadway is essentially the equivalent of having hardcore sex." -Wanna Be A Foster. "Say 'Goody.' Say 'Bubbi.'" ... "That's it. Exactly as if it were 'Goody.' Now I know you're gonna sing 'Goody' this time, but nevertheless..."

antonijan Profile Photo
antonijan
#32re: Playbill Wall Questions
Posted: 6/19/07 at 4:55pm

Congratulations.

jarretSF Profile Photo
jarretSF
#33re: Playbill Wall Questions
Posted: 6/19/07 at 5:02pm

Antonijan,

For a gay man to use an annual SF Pride event (Like the Dyke March) as an insult is more or less just an insult to your own intelligence.

And for all you know, Lizzie may be a lesbian! I don't know her personally so I couldn't tell you. And if she is, how would that be an insult?

Hmmm, come to think of it, you've made it quite clear you hate her, then you imply that about her sexuality....Seems like you are saying you hate lesbians too then...

But then you also once said you thought Guys and Dolls sounded too gay.....

Some people come into our lives and quietly go, others stay a while, and leave footprints on our heart, and we are never the same.

cheezedoodle
#34re: Playbill Wall Questions
Posted: 6/19/07 at 5:10pm

jarrettSF - using the word "man" as a reference to this person is being a tad generous, don't you think?

"Oh Link...your pork is ready..." - Edna Turnblad

tourboi
#35re: Playbill Wall Questions
Posted: 6/19/07 at 5:16pm

JarretSF said everything I wanted to say.

Antonijan needs to wake up. All these slurs towards LizzieCurry (for what reason, again?) are childish and do nothing but destroy any credibility or intellegence one may have perceived about him. Gay, or straight, saying things like that Dyke comment to ANYONE is just plain wrong. I'm shocked his account isn't suspended for things like that.

BTW...Lizzie, did he really refer to you as the Fred Phelps of BWW? Are you condeming us homos now? Shame on you. Tisk tisk. What's the story there? Do tell. :)

-TourBoi, proud to be a new San Franciscan...and taking part in this weekends festivities. Even if Antonijan hates it. re: Playbill Wall Questions

folkyboy Profile Photo
folkyboy
#36re: Playbill Wall Questions
Posted: 6/19/07 at 5:19pm

look daddy! everytime Anton speaks, LizzyCurry gets her wings

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#37re: Playbill Wall Questions
Posted: 6/19/07 at 5:24pm

BTW...Lizzie, did he really refer to you as the Fred Phelps of BWW? Are you condeming us homos now? Shame on you. Tisk tisk. What's the story there? Do tell. :)

He did, indeed -- in a 4-page thread which was the highlight of BWW last Friday and sadly did not make it to 5 pages. Or a life past Friday. Aww.

Welcome to SF!

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt
Updated On: 6/19/07 at 05:24 PM

cheezedoodle
#38re: Playbill Wall Questions
Posted: 6/19/07 at 5:28pm

I love Friday meltdowns...can't wait for this weeks.

"Oh Link...your pork is ready..." - Edna Turnblad

vfd88 Profile Photo
vfd88
#39re: Playbill Wall Questions
Posted: 6/19/07 at 5:49pm

This might seem on-topic, but I had to share my wonderful wall (my avatar). It's a very bright red that I like to call THEATRE CURTAIN RED!!! If you look carefully, you can also spot a cameo appearance by my hand.

Weez Profile Photo
Weez
#40re: Playbill Wall Questions
Posted: 6/19/07 at 6:15pm

Okay, you guys convinced me!

My avatar has my Wall Playbill. It was opening night! The Playbills went black and white pretty quickly, so I count myself especially privileged to have a rare colour one. It's definitely pride of place on my wall. ^_^

tourboi
#41re: Playbill Wall Questions
Posted: 6/19/07 at 6:48pm

But why would you be like Fred Phelps in any way? I'm just...baffled. What a strange insult to pull out of no where. Shouldn't a good insult at least make sense?

Weez Profile Photo
Weez
#42re: Playbill Wall Questions
Posted: 6/19/07 at 6:51pm

Maybe not. I'm on the lookout for an opportunity to accuse someone of being as "weak as a soggy pillow". I don't quite know what it means, but I don't half love the way the words go together. :3

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#43re: Playbill Wall Questions
Posted: 6/19/07 at 6:51pm

But why would you be like Fred Phelps in any way? I'm just...baffled. What a strange insult to pull out of no where. Shouldn't a good insult at least make sense?

Well, yeah, but consider the source.

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

tourboi
#44re: Playbill Wall Questions
Posted: 6/19/07 at 7:09pm

True comma true.

Julian2
#45re: Playbill Wall Questions
Posted: 6/19/07 at 7:10pm

You all can suck it.

Not only is my wall MADE of of Playbills . . .

re: Playbill Wall Questions

But my FLOOR is carpeted with them . . .

re: Playbill Wall Questions

SUCK IT!

I have several names, one is Julian2. I am also The Opps Girl. But cross me, and I become Bitch Dooku!
Updated On: 6/19/07 at 07:10 PM

TheatreDiva90016
#46re: Playbill Wall Questions
Posted: 6/19/07 at 7:23pm

That's NOTHING!

I use mine for toilet paper!

Weez Profile Photo
Weez
#47re: Playbill Wall Questions
Posted: 6/19/07 at 7:24pm

But isn't it a dreadful chore having to rub your bits all over the wall every time you need to wipe? :/

BroadwayEnthusiast2 Profile Photo
BroadwayEnthusiast2
#48re: Playbill Wall Questions
Posted: 6/19/07 at 7:36pm

HAHA.

"I mean, sitting side by side with another man watching Patti LuPone play Rose in GYPSY on Broadway is essentially the equivalent of having hardcore sex." -Wanna Be A Foster. "Say 'Goody.' Say 'Bubbi.'" ... "That's it. Exactly as if it were 'Goody.' Now I know you're gonna sing 'Goody' this time, but nevertheless..."

folkyboy Profile Photo
folkyboy
#49re: Playbill Wall Questions
Posted: 6/19/07 at 8:04pm

TheatreDiva loves rubbing his bits. it's no problem for him! re: Playbill Wall Questions