pixeltracker

Lance Bass, Ashley Parker Angel, Julia Murney and More in Broadway Loves the 80s Vol 2- Page 3

Lance Bass, Ashley Parker Angel, Julia Murney and More in Broadway Loves the 80s Vol 2

JamieMcG Profile Photo
JamieMcG
#50re: What do you want to hear???
Posted: 11/14/07 at 3:15pm

There is SO much good 80s music, so I think we have at least one more Broadway Loves the 80s in us, if not more. But we'll see about mixing it up.

Who are some performers you'd like to hear do specific songs? i.e.-I want to hear Cheyenne Jackson sing "Everything I do, I do it for you."

or Laura Bell Bundy singing Paula Abdul's "Straight Up."

"There is nothing scary about life, if you are not attached to the results." - Conversations With God

Anakela Profile Photo
Anakela
#51re: What do you want to hear???
Posted: 11/14/07 at 3:43pm

Songs for 80s, or for 90s?

"Straight Up" could be fun, but if you get her to do 80s I would love to hear Laura Bell do old school Madonna ("Material Girl"/ "Like a Virgin"/ etc.)...if 90s, I think the answer (well, for those who watched the Blonde MTV special) is of course Celine Dion. :)

carymetorent2 Profile Photo
carymetorent2
#52re: What do you want to hear???
Posted: 11/14/07 at 3:47pm

I'd really love to hear someone who can really sing out do "Love is a Battlefield" - perhaps Kate Shindle or Eden Espinosa...

"Less Of A Marilyn, More Of A Jackie" www.richardhblake.com

CFK
#53re: What do you want to hear???
Posted: 11/14/07 at 8:37pm

If you could get Debbie Gibson all up in this piece...that would be awesome.

You got her to auction off some stuff this last time...just saying.

shesamarshmallow
#54re: What do you want to hear???
Posted: 11/15/07 at 1:19am

The Altar Boyz should have done Livin on a Prayer. Maybe Papa Don't Preach?

broadwayunderstudies.com - most underrated performers on broadway

theatregeek2
#55re: What do you want to hear???
Posted: 11/15/07 at 11:12am

Is there any Press coverage or even pictures of the event?

Oh I was hoping that Julia Murney would do Papa Don't Preach but I heard her Hearbreaker was phenomenal Updated On: 11/15/07 at 11:12 AM

Anakela Profile Photo
Anakela
#56re: What do you want to hear???
Posted: 11/15/07 at 11:25am

^^Heartbreaker's up on the site that shall not be named (I can't keep track anymore, what we're allowed to say about what as to clips on that site.)

So is Lea Michele's "I Love Rock and Roll," and Kathy Deitch's "What About Love."

Lacrima1186
#57re: What do you want to hear???
Posted: 11/24/07 at 2:19pm

Ashley Parker Angel wasent there!?

Does anyone have pictures!?