pixeltracker

Lance Bass, Ashley Parker Angel, Julia Murney and More in Broadway Loves the 80s Vol 2

Lance Bass, Ashley Parker Angel, Julia Murney and More in Broadway Loves the 80s Vol 2

JamieMcG Profile Photo
JamieMcG
#1Lance Bass, Ashley Parker Angel, Julia Murney and More in Broadway Loves the 80s Vol 2
Posted: 10/22/07 at 10:14am

Just wanted to let you guys know! Hope you can make it!!!

Hairspray’s Lance Bass, Ashley Parker Angel, Wicked’s Julia Murney Set to Rock Out in
Broadway Loves the 80's Volume 2
Mo Rocca Returns To Host

Jamie McGonnigal and Joe’s Pub present Broadway Loves the 80's Vol. 2: a concert featuring your favorite Broadway stars singing their favorite hits of the awesomest decade ever!

Directed by McGonnigal with Music Direction by Ben Cohn, Broadway Loves the 80's Vol. 2 will take place on Monday, November 12th at 11:30PM at Joe's Pub, 425 Lafayette Street, New York, NY.

The second edition is certain to rock out with the following performers scheduled to appear - Ashley Parker Angel (O-Town, Hairspray), Aaron Albano (…Spelling Bee), Stanley Bahorek (…Spelling Bee), Brad Bass (Wicked), Lance Bass (NSYNC, Hairspray), Kathy Deitch (Wicked), Jared Gertner (…Spelling Bee), Van Hughes (Hairspray), Chris Jackson (In The Heights), Kasey Marino (Hairspray), Julia Murney (Wicked), The Broadway Boys - Danny Calvert (Altar Boys), Steve Morgan (Mamma Mia), Maurice Murphy (…Spelling Bee), Jesse Nager (Mary Poppins), Josh Strickland (Tarzan) and Daniel Torres (The Pirate Queen), Marty Thomas (Xanadu), Tony Vincent (We Will Rock You) and Amy Wren.

Proceeds from the event will benefit the Joey DiPaolo AIDS Foundation and Camp TLC, a summer camp for inner-city teens living with HIV/AIDS. Producer/Director Jamie McGonnigal serves as a camp director for Camp TLC and hopes to insure many more years of this inspirational and life-sustaining experience. Please watch the brief video at www.jdaf.org to see what this experience is all about. With World AIDS Day fast approaching, it’s eye-opening to meet some people for whom World AIDS Day is every day.

All seats for Broadway Loves the 80's Vol. 2 are $25. Tickets available at The Public Theater box office or through Telecharge: www.telecharge.com or 212.239.6200.

"There is nothing scary about life, if you are not attached to the results." - Conversations With God

shesamarshmallow
#2re: Lance Bass, Ashley Parker Angel, Julia Murney and More in Broadway Love
Posted: 10/22/07 at 10:33am

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I'll be there with bells on. Awesome cast, Jamie!

broadwayunderstudies.com - most underrated performers on broadway

Anakela Profile Photo
Anakela
Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#3re: Lance Bass, Ashley Parker Angel, Julia Murney and More in Broadway Love
Posted: 10/22/07 at 2:29pm

Wish I could go! I can't go to events in the city that late because of the train schedules. Ug! One of these days I'm going to get a hotel room and just do all this fun stuff!

"All our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney We must have different Gods. My God said "do to others what you would have them do to you". Your God seems to have said "My Way or the Highway".

JamieMcG Profile Photo
JamieMcG
#4re: Lance Bass, Ashley Parker Angel, Julia Murney and More in Broadway Love
Posted: 10/22/07 at 3:31pm

All I can say is NKOTB Medley...hopefully that will get some of you excited! :)

"There is nothing scary about life, if you are not attached to the results." - Conversations With God

Bellichka Profile Photo
Bellichka
#5re: Lance Bass, Ashley Parker Angel, Julia Murney and More in Broadway Love
Posted: 10/23/07 at 1:18am

Oh MAN. This is gonna be hysterical. Can't wait!

"50 Cent is fabulous!" - 50 Cent.

jakebloke Profile Photo
jakebloke
#6re: Lance Bass, Ashley Parker Angel, Julia Murney and More in Broadway Love
Posted: 10/23/07 at 6:27am

I would love to go to this. Why does it have to be so late on a Monday???!!

My_Candle Profile Photo
My_Candle
#7re: Lance Bass, Ashley Parker Angel, Julia Murney and More in Broadway Love
Posted: 10/23/07 at 6:50am

Sounds like a great show, if you can get off work the next day and pay for a hotel room.

JamieMcG Profile Photo
JamieMcG
#8re: Lance Bass, Ashley Parker Angel, Julia Murney and More in Broadway Love
Posted: 10/23/07 at 10:18am

Sorry about the late time on the week night. Partially it's due to the fact that Joe's Pub has become such a popular venue that you need to book 3-6 months in advance. So when I have a month to put something together, I have to take what's available. The other reason is, sometimes actors really want their day off...and for instance, Ashley Parker Angel plays at a space down in SoHo on Monday nights and won't be able to be with us until after 11:30.

But so you know, if you can make it, there will be lots of prizes and gifts for those attending - including free cupcake coupons for a bakery I'm about to open on the East side. :) Seriously...a bakery. you'll hear all about it. :)

shesamarshmallow
#9re: Lance Bass, Ashley Parker Angel, Julia Murney and More in Broadway Love
Posted: 10/23/07 at 10:26am

That cast AND cupcakes?
I love you.

broadwayunderstudies.com - most underrated performers on broadway

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#10re: Lance Bass, Ashley Parker Angel, Julia Murney and More in Broadway Love
Posted: 10/23/07 at 10:30am

If I don't have a job yet by then, I am there. If I do, I'll want a detailed recap, lol.

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

LeaGirl Profile Photo
LeaGirl
#11re: Lance Bass, Ashley Parker Angel, Julia Murney and More in Broadway Love
Posted: 10/23/07 at 10:37am

Thanks Jamie, these things make me so damn happy!

Now what would you say if today I started over? Without a thing but this taped together four leaf clover And I'll pretend like everything is already alright And I'll run toward the sun till the castle's out of sight

Yero my Hero Profile Photo
Yero my Hero
#12re: Lance Bass, Ashley Parker Angel, Julia Murney and More in Broadway Love
Posted: 10/23/07 at 1:48pm

Oh, I am so not missing this.

Thanks for the heads-up!

Nothing matters but knowing nothing matters. ~ Wicked
Everything in life is only for now. ~ Avenue Q
There is no future, there is no past. I live this moment as my last. ~ Rent

"He's a tramp, but I love him."

CFK
#13re: Lance Bass, Ashley Parker Angel, Julia Murney and More in Broadway Love
Posted: 10/23/07 at 2:06pm

80's and cupcakes. Holler.

singingbackup Profile Photo
singingbackup
#14re: Lance Bass, Ashley Parker Angel, Julia Murney and More in Broadway Love
Posted: 10/23/07 at 6:41pm

mmmmmm Cupcakes

mmmmmm Marty Thomas

JamieMcG Profile Photo
JamieMcG
#15re: Lance Bass, Ashley Parker Angel, Julia Murney and More in Broadway Love
Posted: 10/24/07 at 1:26pm

I heard a rumor that a certain young SOPRANO may be joining the cast as well re: Lance Bass, Ashley Parker Angel, Julia Murney and More in Broadway Love

sweetdisaster Profile Photo
sweetdisaster
#16re: Lance Bass, Ashley Parker Angel, Julia Murney and More in Broadway Love
Posted: 10/24/07 at 1:48pm

Ooh, sounds like a great night! I hope I can make it!

JamieMcG Profile Photo
JamieMcG
#17re: Lance Bass, Ashley Parker Angel, Julia Murney and More in Broadway Love
Posted: 11/5/07 at 11:37pm

Hope you guys are excited about the new additions. I can't wait!

harris007 Profile Photo
harris007
#18re: Lance Bass, Ashley Parker Angel, Julia Murney and More in Broadway Love
Posted: 11/6/07 at 9:30am

once again. stupid fl

Attend the tale of Bovine Boy His party threads we all enjoy But does he have Mad Cow Disease? He doesn't eat beef - but cows skating? - oh please!!! With cocoa!?! And lemonade!?! The heifer-mad poster of Broadway (World)

Popular Profile Photo
Popular
#19re: Lance Bass, Ashley Parker Angel, Julia Murney and More in Broadway Love
Posted: 11/12/07 at 10:27am

I'd love to hear about this from anyone going tonight! :) Sounds like fun

mominthecty
#20re: Lance Bass, Ashley Parker Angel, Julia Murney and More in Broadway Love
Posted: 11/12/07 at 11:08am

Wow Jamie New additions
and cupcakes...YUM!!

Are the "new additions" names being said
"out loud"?? I saw Marty Thomas Friday and he mentioned a possible duet with an surprise name to me.

So excited for many reasons.........

popular_elphie Profile Photo
popular_elphie
#21re: Lance Bass, Ashley Parker Angel, Julia Murney and More in Broadway Love
Posted: 11/12/07 at 11:12am

I'm going tonight! I'm definitely going to need a nap before I go, though - I have class at 7:20 in the morning tomorrow.

TabooWickedFan Profile Photo
TabooWickedFan
#22re: Lance Bass, Ashley Parker Angel, Julia Murney and More in Broadway Love
Posted: 11/12/07 at 11:38am

So excited about tonight! Its going to be such a blast! =)

"But I relish every brillant inspired moment. This is who I'm determined to be- an actor/singer/dancer-no, I take that back, this is who I am. These people are my tribe, my destiny. I know it. -How I Paid for College; A story of sex, theft, friendship and musical theater.

bwayrocks_ca Profile Photo
bwayrocks_ca
#23re: Lance Bass, Ashley Parker Angel, Julia Murney and More in Broadway Love
Posted: 11/12/07 at 12:47pm

I have my tickets for tonight, and I'm very excited.

However, I've never been to Joe's Pub, and I have a question. How early do I need to get there for the show, and is it better to make a dinner/table reservation or will I be in standing room only if I don't have a reservation?

Thanks and looking forward to tonight!
- Arron

Bellichka Profile Photo
Bellichka
#24re: Lance Bass, Ashley Parker Angel, Julia Murney and More in Broadway Love
Posted: 11/13/07 at 1:26am

I expect full detailed reports from those of you lucky enough to go! :)

"50 Cent is fabulous!" - 50 Cent.