pixeltracker

I've never seen the movie Young Frankenstein and am really excited for the show.

I've never seen the movie Young Frankenstein and am really excited for the show.

HBBrock
#1I've never seen the movie Young Frankenstein and am really excited for the show.
Posted: 10/24/07 at 2:45pm

I am excited for all 3 shows I am going to see in January!

WICKED
LITTLE MERMAID
YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN
Updated On: 10/24/07 at 02:45 PM

Mamie Profile Photo
Mamie
#2re: I've never seen the movie Young Frankenstein and am really excited for the show.
Posted: 10/24/07 at 2:48pm

I have seen the movie and I'm excited too!

www.thebreastcancersite.com
A click for life.
mamie4 5/14/03

Clara's Pony Profile Photo
Clara's Pony
#2re: I've never seen the movie Young Frankenstein and am really excited for the show.
Posted: 10/24/07 at 2:50pm

Good for you.

Why, hello Margaret! Yes darling, half past five. Well, everyone, simply le tout Park Avenue and la creme de Hyannis! Well, the press table's going to be awfully crowded... but if you don't mind sharing a folding chair with Harper's Bazaar... Sing? Me? Heavens no, it's Edie's day, not mine... Although people can be so insistent, and I hate to disappoint. Twist my arm, blackmail me, threaten my very life, and who knows? You might get a verse of something...

JKlock Profile Photo
JKlock
#3re: I've never seen the movie Young Frankenstein and am really excited for the show.
Posted: 10/24/07 at 2:52pm

Since you're going in January...you'll have plenty of time to see the movie. I'd watch it, I'm sure you'll enjoy the film as well as enjoy the show much more after watching the movie

http://two-sails.blogspot.com/

HBBrock
#4re: I've never seen the movie Young Frankenstein and am really excited for the show.
Posted: 10/24/07 at 3:15pm

I don't want to watch the movie beforehand because I don't want to have anything to compare it to.

jpbran Profile Photo
jpbran
#5re: I've never seen the movie Young Frankenstein and am really excited for the show.
Posted: 10/24/07 at 3:27pm

Yeah, but I'm guessing that a like Spamalot, a lot of the humor will play off aud's fond memories of the movie.

JKlock Profile Photo
JKlock
#6re: I've never seen the movie Young Frankenstein and am really excited for the show.
Posted: 10/24/07 at 3:37pm

you're absolutely right jpbran!

http://two-sails.blogspot.com/