pixeltracker

Ticket Refunds Or Exchanges Promised

Ticket Refunds Or Exchanges Promised

One NYC StageHand
#1Ticket Refunds Or Exchanges Promised
Posted: 11/9/07 at 4:03pm

In an article from Crain's NY November 09. 2007 3:23PM

http://www.crainsnewyork.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071109/FREE/71109011/1044

In the event of a strike, refunds or exchanges would be provided to ticket holders, according to Mr. Cohen.

Fosse76
#2re: Ticket Refunds Or Exchanges Promised
Posted: 11/9/07 at 4:17pm

Considering they are REQUIRED by law to refund money, this shouldn't be surprising to anyone.

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#2re: Ticket Refunds Or Exchanges Promised
Posted: 11/9/07 at 5:04pm

I have tickets to Little Mermaid for 11/24. If the strike would affect that day, how do they issue refunds given the fact that this show has been selling well? Do I have to wait until summer or something?

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

defyingravity11 Profile Photo
defyingravity11
#3re: Ticket Refunds Or Exchanges Promised
Posted: 11/9/07 at 5:13pm

What about discounted tickets? If I used a promotional code that expires in a week, will they make an exchange for a comprable price?

"In theater, the process of it is the experience. Everyone goes through the process, and everyone has the experience together. It doesn't last - only in people's memories and in their hearts. That's the beauty and sadness of it. But that's life - beauty and the sadness. And that is why theater is life." - Sherie Rene Scott

Videos