pixeltracker

I'M IN AN NEW YORK MAGAZINE ARTICLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M IN AN NEW YORK MAGAZINE ARTICLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mattbrain
#1I'M IN AN NEW YORK MAGAZINE ARTICLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 11/19/07 at 9:28pm

http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2007/07/beyonce_as_aida_theater_fans_d.html

That's me!!!!!!!!

Butters, go buy World of Warcraft, install it on your computer, and join the online sensation before we all murder you. --Cartman: South Park ATTENTION FANS: I will be played by James Barbour in the upcoming musical, "BroadwayWorld: The Musical."

Tkt2Ride Profile Photo
Tkt2Ride
#2re: I'M IN AN NEW YORK MAGAZINE ARTICLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 11/19/07 at 9:32pm

Congratulations! Live it up while you can and don't forget to send copies of it along with your Christmas Cards! re: I'M IN AN NEW YORK MAGAZINE ARTICLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uhm..is that a direct quote Mattbrain? Always nice to be caught misspelling. Damn spell check!

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#2re: I'M IN AN NEW YORK MAGAZINE ARTICLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 11/19/07 at 9:35pm

this is not meant as a snarky remark, but search because there was a long thread on this article and the BWW posts in it.

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

Mattbrain
#3re: I'M IN AN NEW YORK MAGAZINE ARTICLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 11/19/07 at 9:35pm

That's what I said. I said, "She needs to do a movie where she does no singing. If she keeps doing movies where she sings, she'll never be taken seriously as an actress." But my guess is, it was from a thread that was one of many victims to the Great Thread Loss of Autumn '07.

I'm not saying that I've achieved instant fame but it's a really awesome surprise. Maybe I won't use it for my Christmas cards but if any interviews ask me in the near future, well...

Butters, go buy World of Warcraft, install it on your computer, and join the online sensation before we all murder you. --Cartman: South Park ATTENTION FANS: I will be played by James Barbour in the upcoming musical, "BroadwayWorld: The Musical."

Tkt2Ride Profile Photo
Tkt2Ride
#4re: I'M IN AN NEW YORK MAGAZINE ARTICLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 11/19/07 at 9:53pm

Unfortunately, it is either a misquote or a mistake.

if she keeps singing in movies she'll "never been taken seriously as an actress."

If it is a misquote I'd demand a retraction and also a check! Good luck with your quest. Happy Thanksgiving.

My part about the spell check is genuinely my own personal disappointment with it's uselessness in general. Sometimes I appreciate it but usually it doesn't help.

Mattbrain
#5re: I'M IN AN NEW YORK MAGAZINE ARTICLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 11/20/07 at 8:44am

Ok, I'm aware that I was misquoted. Yes, they're makin' me look like a douche but who cares, I'm in a freakin' magazine!!!!

CurtainPullDowner Profile Photo
CurtainPullDowner
#6re: I'M IN AN NEW YORK MAGAZINE ARTICLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 11/20/07 at 11:21am

You look a lot like Beyonce!

Craig Profile Photo
Craig
#7re: I'M IN AN NEW YORK MAGAZINE ARTICLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 11/20/07 at 11:25am

Not to burst your bubble - but I believe that's an online blog type feature only. Does the culture vulture run in the actual magazine?

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men" - Willy Wonka

Mattbrain
#8re: I'M IN AN NEW YORK MAGAZINE ARTICLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 11/20/07 at 11:27am

Don't worry. I had a feeling it was only on their website. I know there's no real article.

Al Dente Profile Photo
Al Dente
#9re: I'M IN AN NEW YORK MAGAZINE ARTICLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 11/20/07 at 11:31am

You're totally right Craig. This is simply one of the countless "super theater fan" blogs.

Mattbrain
#10re: I'M IN AN NEW YORK MAGAZINE ARTICLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 11/20/07 at 11:34am

And I am totally ok with that.

Videos