pixeltracker

Sherie Rene Scott in P.S. I Love You

Sherie Rene Scott in P.S. I Love You

Milk4Me Profile Photo
Milk4Me
#1Sherie Rene Scott in P.S. I Love You
Posted: 12/28/07 at 2:53pm

Did anyone catch Sherie's 10 seconds of screen time in P.S. I Love You?

MungoGypsy8232
#2re: Sherie Rene Scott in P.S. I Love You
Posted: 12/28/07 at 3:49pm

it made my night :)

overthemoonboy
#2re: Sherie Rene Scott in P.S. I Love You
Posted: 12/28/07 at 3:54pm

Yeah, I practically spit out my popcorn. She pretty much rocks hardcore. "You're his wife!"

wickedrentq Profile Photo
wickedrentq
#3re: Sherie Rene Scott in P.S. I Love You
Posted: 12/28/07 at 3:56pm

Certainly. It was a nice surprise, but there was just something/one I enjoyed even more in the movie re: Sherie Rene Scott in P.S. I Love You

(also loved the fact whether intentional or coincedence that Gerry told her she couldn't be a vampire slayer in a movie that James Marsters (Spike from Buffy) was in.

"If there was a Mount Rushmore for Broadway scores, "West Side Story" would be front and center. It snaps, it crackles it pops! It surges with a roar, its energy and sheer life undiminished by the years" - NYPost reviewer Elisabeth Vincentelli

Dancin Thru Life Profile Photo
Dancin Thru Life
#4re: Sherie Rene Scott in P.S. I Love You
Posted: 2/8/08 at 11:17pm

HAHAHA!

Out of nowhere...I just saw this today!

Sherie's one line was well delivered and I thought She acted the hell out of it!

HAHA! GO SHERIE!!!!

(I know...a little late to the party, but I had no idea this movie even existed til it popped up at the "$1 Movie House" near the mall this weekend!)

"To love another person is to see the face of God!"
Updated On: 2/8/08 at 11:17 PM

Just_John Profile Photo
Just_John
#5re: Sherie Rene Scott in P.S. I Love You
Posted: 2/9/08 at 12:53am

Sherie made me love the movie even more then I already did, since I was born in Ireland and FRIENDS is my favorite show and Lisa Kudrow. All big surprises knowing nothing about it going in. Also, I remember Susan Blackwell from [title of show] was in it and she was really funny but I completely forget what her part was.

kec Profile Photo
kec
#6re: Sherie Rene Scott in P.S. I Love You
Posted: 2/9/08 at 8:31am

I wish they had shown the scene in the Travel Agent's office completely -- it's a very touching, emotional scene in the book, which made me cry. That was the only issue I had with this film which I otherwise really loved. I'm hoping that scene will show up on the dvd as a deleted scene in the extras.

Dancin Thru Life Profile Photo
Dancin Thru Life
#7re: Sherie Rene Scott in P.S. I Love You
Posted: 2/9/08 at 8:49am

Susan Blackwell had a LOT more screen time than Sherie!

Susan was awesome as the bitchy wife of the timid guy who was looking to buy the apartment. When Hillary tried to get the husband to stand up to his wife, the two women almost get into an all out brawl, with Gina Gershon having to hold them apart! Funny scene!

"To love another person is to see the face of God!"

EponineAmneris Profile Photo
EponineAmneris
#8re: Sherie Rene Scott in P.S. I Love You
Posted: 2/9/08 at 9:18am

Another reason I need to rent this once it comes out re: Sherie Rene Scott in P.S. I Love You

"TO LOVE ANOTHER PERSON IS TO SEE THE FACE OF GOD"- LES MISERABLES--- "THERE'S A SPECIAL KIND OF PEOPLE KNOWN AS SHOW PEOPLE... WE'RE BORN EVERY NIGHT AT HALF HOUR CALL!"--- CURTAINS

aliciag Profile Photo
aliciag
#9re: Sherie Rene Scott in P.S. I Love You
Posted: 2/9/08 at 11:29am

Oh my gosh.. I've been trying to figure out who the other Broadway person I recognized in the movie was and it was Susan Blackwell. She and Sherie were just icing on the cake to a great movie!