Barrymore Stage Door ?

LimelightMike Profile Photo
LimelightMike
#1Barrymore Stage Door ?
Posted: 1/16/08 at 4:38pm

Hey Guys -

So, I'm seeing NOVEMBER tonight, and well, I *really* want to stagedoor. I've only been to the Barrymore once (for COMPANY) and it was too damn cold to wait for Raul in early-December. Anyone with insight as to WHERE the stagedoor is actually located? Does Nathan and/or Laurie come out to sign/pictures 'cause that would make my night completely. I'll get to penning a reivew either later on this evening or tomorrow, considering, y'knw, it opens officially tomorrow evening. Stay well (and) warm, and thanks in advance!

Best,
- Mike Barrymore Stage Door ?
Updated On: 1/16/08 at 04:38 PM

Katecab99 Profile Photo
Katecab99
#2re: Barrymore Stage Door ?
Posted: 1/16/08 at 4:41pm

facing the theatre, the stage door is to the right, maybe 20 feet. you can't miss it.

CouldaWouldaShoulda Profile Photo
CouldaWouldaShoulda
#2re: Barrymore Stage Door ?
Posted: 1/16/08 at 4:42pm

When you walk out of the theatre it is right on the left. There are bars on the door and it is quite clear. I don't know if they come out because I haven't seen it yet, but I would assume they do. Enjoy!

"A well-rounded performer will listen to all kinds of music. I like classical, Middle Eastern, and rock a lot." -- Patti LuPone

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#3re: Barrymore Stage Door ?
Posted: 1/16/08 at 4:45pm

Look for the giant Legally Blonde poster. If you see a Curtains one, you went the wrong way.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

TheActr97J Profile Photo
TheActr97J
#4re: Barrymore Stage Door ?
Posted: 1/16/08 at 4:50pm

Haha, Emcee knows the Barrymore well!

"I seem to have wandered into the BRAIN load-out thread... "
-best12bars

"Sorry I am a Theatre major not a English Major"
-skibumb5290

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#5re: Barrymore Stage Door ?
Posted: 1/16/08 at 4:51pm

Oh, you know, I saw some show there a couple of times. It was pretty good.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

papalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
#6barrymore stage door ?
Posted: 1/16/08 at 4:54pm

it's the manhole in the middle of the intersection at 8th and 45th. just stand directly over it and look down and ignore the cars. they will cum for you.

r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective

TomMonster Profile Photo
TomMonster
#7barrymore stage door ?
Posted: 1/16/08 at 4:57pm

Hey, Mike!

I'll be there as well tonight. Can't wait.

See you there, maybe!

"It's not so much do what you like, as it is that you like what you do." SS

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana." GMarx

toni3
#8barrymore stage door ?
Posted: 1/16/08 at 5:10pm

I stagedoored in December, and Nathan Lane did not come out. It was after a matinee however. The rest of the cast did come out, and they seemed genuinely surprised someone wanted their autograph. There were only three other people at the stagedoor with me.

Videos