News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for toni3

toni3 Profile Photo
Member Name: toni3
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: What to see: Guys & Dolls or West Side Story?
 Mar 4 2009, 07:06:00 PM
Thanks for the help guys
What to see: Guys & Dolls or West Side Story?
 Mar 4 2009, 01:12:04 AM
Sorry for the "help me" thread, but I'll be in town for one night soon, and I'm wondering whether I should see Guys & Dolls or West Side Story?
Any thoughts would be appreciated.

re: Hollywood Bowl Les Mis
 Aug 5 2008, 10:05:26 AM
What exactly is the dress for this?
re: Pre-Order SOUTH PACIFIC for only $9.99! - also, check out recording s
 May 10 2008, 04:13:41 PM
"And I'm like, yeah Ted! Let's do this!"
Haha

That video was amazing. Congrats to whoever did the editing.
As much as I love the cast, I agree with previous sentiments. The orchestra will be the true star of this recording.

Kelli O'Hara: Wonder in the World CD
 May 10 2008, 10:36:55 AM
Has anyone heard this? Any opinions on it?
re: Hugh Jackman : Carousel
 Mar 29 2008, 06:05:00 PM
Is this still happening?
'Do the 'Du!' with The 'Du Crew
 Mar 8 2008, 07:37:11 AM
EDIT// So it turns out I'll only be missing my matinee show thanks to some very helpful people with Delta. So I'll get to see Xanadu tonight!
re: For Sale: In the Heights 3/8/08 2PM
 Mar 8 2008, 07:27:03 AM
Bump to say that now that my flight has been delayed even further I can now sell those tickets up through show time. Price is also negotiable.
For Sale: In the Heights 3/8/08 2PM
 Mar 8 2008, 05:14:29 AM
Due to the weather, my flight has been delayed, and I will not be able to use my tickets for In The Heights for the matinee. I have four tickets, one single and three together. If anyone is interested in purchasing them, they would be $71.15 through paypal. Price is negotiable though.

Seats:
Seat location: section ORCH, row M, seat 107
Seat location: section ORCH, row F, seats 13-17

Email me at listgallman@charter.net if you are interested in purchasing one, or mul

re: Broadway Facebook Application
 Jan 22 2008, 11:56:10 PM
I'm having that problem as well.
 Jan 22 2008, 11:53:51 PM
^True dat! I seriously laughed out loud at that part.

re: Bombay Dreams?
 Jan 21 2008, 11:01:54 PM
^ I agree. This is the only Broadway show I have ever hated.
 Jan 21 2008, 12:05:12 AM
When I first saw the commercial I was wondering if they had actually tampered with his eye color in Photoshop or the green screen equivalent. But after watching it a few times (oh please, who am I kidding, 30+), I think his eyes are actually that color. They just look bluer at the Helen Hayes? Maybe? Is it creepy that I think about strange unimportant things like this? Haha.

Anyway, another friend of mine has officially become a fanadu. YESSSS

re: Xanadu Commercial
 Jan 19 2008, 07:45:08 PM
That was insanely awesome. I can't wait to see it on TV.
who have you gotten stuff back from?
 Jan 19 2008, 03:02:25 PM
John Gallagher Jr. does send things out.
re: New XANADU Artwork
 Jan 18 2008, 11:15:24 PM
I really like this one

But it kind of reminds me of the Lisa Frank stuff I used to have when I was little...

barrymore stage door ?
 Jan 16 2008, 05:10:30 PM
I stagedoored in December, and Nathan Lane did not come out. It was after a matinee however. The rest of the cast did come out, and they seemed genuinely surprised someone wanted their autograph. There were only three other people at the stagedoor with me.
re: Just got my SOUTH PACIFIC Tickets
 Jan 13 2008, 12:18:11 PM
Thanks for your help myManCape! One last question. Does the loge overhang the orchestra at all? I've been looking at a lot of seating charts, and none of them seem to mention that. I assume it would.
re: Just got my SOUTH PACIFIC Tickets
 Jan 12 2008, 10:47:40 PM
Thank you. Would it be better to sit in the far left & right sections or farther back in one of the ctr/left or ctr/right sections? Also, if you sit in the far right or far left sections, is it better to sit farther back to get a better angle, or does that not really matter?
re: SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH Discount Codes
 Jan 12 2008, 09:34:05 PM
Looking at the seats available now for the dates I'll be in town, all thats left are the last two rows of the orchestra and mid & rear mezzanine. If I wanted better tickets would it be better just to wait and do TKTS the day of? I remember I did TKTS for 110 in the Shade and ended up with 6th row center. Will SITPWG likely be on TKTS most days?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You