NEXT TO NORMAL TICKETS 3/8

burntplains Profile Photo
burntplains
#1NEXT TO NORMAL TICKETS 3/8
Posted: 3/5/08 at 10:30pm

2 Next To Normal Tickets on Sale for Saturday 3/8 at 8pm
Row O on aisle

They are student tickets so you must present a valid student ID at box office. Must be under 25. Selling for purchase price of $34 a piece.

PM me if interested

burntplains
#2re: NEXT TO NORMAL TICKETS 3/8
Posted: 3/5/08 at 10:53pm

bump

Kandy
#2re: NEXT TO NORMAL TICKETS 3/8
Posted: 3/6/08 at 12:08am

uhhh... if they're student tickets, don't they normally cost $15? And if it's Under 25 tickets, dont they usually cost $25?

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#3re: NEXT TO NORMAL TICKETS 3/8
Posted: 3/6/08 at 12:11am

Rush is $15. The advance tickets are more. I'm confused about the price of those, though. I was just looking on the website and up on top it says the youth advance tickets are $25, but when you go to order them, it says they're $34. I'm assuming the $34 is just inclusive of the service charge.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

alfgiotir Profile Photo
alfgiotir
#4re: NEXT TO NORMAL TICKETS 3/8
Posted: 3/6/08 at 12:17am

after the reviews came out, they cahnged the advanced youth ticket priceds to $34. they used to cost $25. The rush tickets cost $15 the day of.

Just_John Profile Photo
Just_John
#5re: NEXT TO NORMAL TICKETS 3/8
Posted: 3/6/08 at 12:37am

I went tonight and the student rush tickets were $20.

Liverpool Profile Photo
Liverpool
#6re: NEXT TO NORMAL TICKETS 3/8
Posted: 3/6/08 at 2:12am

yeah they bumped EVERYTHING 5 bucks after opening. Youth Advace were 29, now 34, student rush was 15, now 20

helloagain
#7re: NEXT TO NORMAL TICKETS 3/8
Posted: 3/7/08 at 5:37pm

Hey I wanted to get the tickets but it says you don't accept PM's do you still have the tickets available???? I'm really interested

burntplains
#8re: NEXT TO NORMAL TICKETS 3/8
Posted: 3/7/08 at 8:41pm

hey sorry! already sold

RentBoy86
#9re: NEXT TO NORMAL TICKETS 3/8
Posted: 3/8/08 at 7:25pm

So rush tickets is just present a valid stuent ID and $20? At the theatre? Does it usually sell well - as in, should I get there really early?

jordangirl Profile Photo
jordangirl
#10re: NEXT TO NORMAL TICKETS 3/8
Posted: 3/8/08 at 7:28pm

There was a pretty good line there at 6:30 last night. I can't do it (they think I'm too old to be a student), but from what I understand if there are seats immediately, they sell a handful of those and take a waiting list after that which will get called at like 10 minutes before curtain if there are cancellations or still unsold tickets.

Experience live theater. Experience paintings. Experience books. Live, look and listen like artists! ~ imaginethis
LIVE THAT LESSON!!!!!!

Liverpool Profile Photo
Liverpool
#11re: NEXT TO NORMAL TICKETS 3/8
Posted: 3/8/08 at 7:29pm

the 3 times ive done rush everyone there got tickets (it was never more than about 10 people) One time i showed just as they started selling them and i was 4th in line. The first time i did it i got there like over an hour early (like 2 and half hours before curtain) and no one else showed up until about 20 minutes before they started selling. Ive never seen it very busy. Ive also only gone on weekdays so i can't speak as to what its like ont he weekends.

jake6970
#12re: NEXT TO NORMAL TICKETS 3/8
Posted: 3/8/08 at 7:35pm

I did general admission one time, and ended up getting row G center as the show was starting.

jordangirl Profile Photo
jordangirl
#13re: NEXT TO NORMAL TICKETS 3/8
Posted: 3/8/08 at 7:36pm

Last night I got there about 6:15/6:20 to pick up my tdf ticket. There were at least (I'm trying to visualize) 8 people in line, and at least 4 more had come in by the time they started selling. I didn't stay down long enough to see if they all got them. Could be any number of things ~ it's rolling spring break season, it was a Friday night, and the show is only open for another week and a day.

Experience live theater. Experience paintings. Experience books. Live, look and listen like artists! ~ imaginethis
LIVE THAT LESSON!!!!!!

RentBoy86
#14re: NEXT TO NORMAL TICKETS 3/8
Posted: 3/8/08 at 7:53pm

Yeah, the day I want to go - I thik it's their last day - so I guess I'll just take a chance and see if I can get a student ticket. Or is TKTS the better route?

jordangirl Profile Photo
jordangirl
#15re: NEXT TO NORMAL TICKETS 3/8
Posted: 3/8/08 at 7:55pm

I'm not sure I'd count on TKTS. Can you get a youth advance for that day?

LIVE THAT LESSON!!!!!!

Videos