BKLYN CREATOR DVD JUST RELEASED

BROADWAYFAN3
#1BKLYN CREATOR DVD JUST RELEASED
Posted: 5/15/08 at 1:49pm

The Incredible Journey of Mark Schoenfeld" tells the remarkable tale of the musical madman behind Broadway's Brooklyn: The Musical. A man who rose to the top from the absolute bottom. You see, not so long ago, Mark Schoenfeld was homeless, living on the streets, fighting for a dollar or a dime, with talent serving as his only weapon.

In this remarkable documentary by filmmaker Mark Dagostino, we meet the people who changed Mark's life, supporting him financially and spiritually for nothing more than the promise that someday his songs would be famous and his story would be told. We see the joy "and unexpected heartbreak" as his far-off dream is realized on Brooklyn's opening night. And we meet the people whose lives Mark changed, as he leaves them forever humming his tunes and singing his praises.

"Matza Boy: The Incredible Journey of Mark Schoenfeld" is a story of hope. A story of love. A story of dreams. A look at life's cruel lessons. A story of passion and fate told through a man who refuses to give up, no matter what the cost. And an intimate look at a journey that will live forever in Broadway legend.

WWW.MAFFEIPRODUCTIONS.COM

Updated On: 5/15/08 at 01:49 PM

jaystarr Profile Photo
jaystarr
#2re: BKLYN CREATOR DVD JUST RELEASED
Posted: 5/15/08 at 1:51pm

and where we can order it? link? anything?

J*

BROADWAYFAN3
#2re: BKLYN CREATOR DVD JUST RELEASED
Posted: 5/15/08 at 1:53pm

ONE PLACE IS

MAFFEIPRODUCTIONS.COM

BrodyFosse123 Profile Photo
BrodyFosse123
#3re: BKLYN CREATOR DVD JUST RELEASED
Posted: 5/15/08 at 4:56pm

Geez, Louise!

Link to purchase DVD: http://maffeiproductions.com/matza.html

re: BKLYN CREATOR DVD JUST RELEASED

TooDarnHot Profile Photo
TooDarnHot
#4re: BKLYN CREATOR DVD JUST RELEASED
Posted: 5/15/08 at 4:58pm

too bad the show was terrible...

me2 Profile Photo
me2
#5re: BKLYN CREATOR DVD JUST RELEASED
Posted: 5/15/08 at 9:25pm

Very interesting. I actually thought BROOKLYN was more interesting because of what he had gone through.

Does the doc have any footage from the show?
Broadway Mouth: 20 Great Broadway Songs of the Past 10 Years: “Dividing Day”

BKLYN_FAN
#6re: BKLYN CREATOR DVD JUST RELEASED
Posted: 5/16/08 at 9:48am

yes, there are some clips of the show, short ones. There are also some youtube clips on the website.

Roscoe
#7re: BKLYN CREATOR DVD JUST RELEASED
Posted: 5/16/08 at 9:49am

Talk about turd-polishing.

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/

Videos