pixeltracker

Did you go to High School with any of these stars?

Did you go to High School with any of these stars?

bwaybabe2
#1Did you go to High School with any of these stars?
Posted: 6/8/08 at 8:09am

A friend sent me this yesterday, and I was not able to post before...it is from June 1, UsaWeekend Magazine...so, sue me if it's old, but I have not seen it here, yet, and I wanted to share...leave me some meny for my vacation Did you go to High School with any of these stars?

If the link does not work, check it out in back issues (USAweekend.com) where it says, "Hich School Musical".

Hich School Musical Updated On: 6/8/08 at 08:09 AM

shiz_student94
#2re: Did you go to High School with any of these stars?
Posted: 6/8/08 at 8:21am

I got that last weekend! Haha I totally FLIPPED! I was soo excited to have Broadway actors getting national recognition! It's a pretty sweet article!!

"Sing 'till you're breaking glass or you're breaking down"

tinkerscanne
#2re: Did you go to High School with any of these stars?
Posted: 6/8/08 at 8:25am

What a great article.

I direct the musicals at the middle school that I teach at. I include kids in grades 5-8 and that element of "team work" is what gets the shows done each and every year. Do I think one of my students will end up on a Broadway stage? I sure do, BUT I also am aware of the life lessons I am teaching and stress the importance of being a good person to one and all, which I think a lot of the actors in that article stated.

Thank you for sharing!

SirNotAppearing Profile Photo
SirNotAppearing
#3re: Did you go to High School with any of these stars?
Posted: 6/8/08 at 8:49am

Holy crap, did anyone know Megan Mullally was 49?
Isn't she supposed to be playing, like, 36 in YF?

bwaybabe2
#4re: Did you go to High School with any of these stars?
Posted: 6/9/08 at 12:25am

SNA...a good actor is "ageless"... :] And...if you don't look your "supposed" age, nothing wrong with that! re: Did you go to High School with any of these stars?

Glad you all enjoyed the article--I happen to have a copy of the original, which has more photos than this link seems to have, though.

Updated On: 6/9/08 at 12:25 AM

Trekkie2
#5re: Did you go to High School with any of these stars?
Posted: 6/9/08 at 12:32am

SirNotAppearing: Karen on will and grace was much older than 36, or 49 for that matter.

"I think of avant-garde as downtown shows where you rub waffles and chocolate on yourself."- Hunter Bell

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#6re: Did you go to High School with any of these stars?
Posted: 6/9/08 at 1:49am

Good article. I stopped getting this magazine, as my 2 local newspapers decided to start inserting Parade magazine in both.

I did not know that Laura Benanti was from Kinnelon. That's only about an hour from where I live. Actually, I used to live closer to there, until I moved.

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates

Videos