Nine - First look!

dchesnutny Profile Photo
dchesnutny
#75re: Nine - First look!
Posted: 1/27/09 at 10:07am

wow. those photos are amazing.
i still can't believe this film is happening. I can't wait!

BroadwayBelle2 Profile Photo
BroadwayBelle2
#76re: Nine - First look!
Posted: 1/27/09 at 10:27am

I know I'm excited about this film! Whose role did Laura Benanti play on Broadway?

jrb_actor Profile Photo
jrb_actor
#77re: Nine - First look!
Posted: 1/27/09 at 11:01am

It looks absolutely terrific! SO excited!

ray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photo
ray-andallthatjazz86
#78re: Nine - First look!
Posted: 1/27/09 at 11:02am

I'm excited beyond belief and after seeing Penelope Cruz in VICKY CHRISTINA BARCELONA I just cannot wait to see her Carla. She is going to rock that part, I think.
Laura Benanti played Claudia, the role Nicole Kidman will be playing in the film.

"Some people can thrive and bloom living life in a living room, that's perfect for some people of one hundred and five. But I at least gotta try, when I think of all the sights that I gotta see, all the places I gotta play, all the things that I gotta be at"

ColorTheHours048 Profile Photo
ColorTheHours048
#79re: Nine - First look!
Posted: 1/27/09 at 12:12pm

I'm dying for this. I'm so excited!

Love seeing that picture of Kate Hudson as well. After seeing "Bride Wars," I need to be reminded that she's capable of something... not "Bride Wars."

EponineAmneris Profile Photo
EponineAmneris
#80re: Nine - First look!
Posted: 1/27/09 at 1:23pm

This looks AMAZING re: Nine - First look!

"TO LOVE ANOTHER PERSON IS TO SEE THE FACE OF GOD"- LES MISERABLES--- "THERE'S A SPECIAL KIND OF PEOPLE KNOWN AS SHOW PEOPLE... WE'RE BORN EVERY NIGHT AT HALF HOUR CALL!"--- CURTAINS

laura is broadway Profile Photo
laura is broadway
#81re: Nine - First look!
Posted: 1/28/09 at 5:47pm

I am so excited!!

MrMidwest Profile Photo
MrMidwest
#82re: Nine - First look!
Posted: 1/28/09 at 10:24pm

re: Nine - First look!

A characteristically camera-shy Nicole Kidman was seen arriving in Rome today [January 28] and heading straight to her hotel.

An hour later, the 41-year-old actress made her way to the set of Nine where she joined co-star Daniel Day-Lewis. The pair filmed a scene involving the paparazzi as they left Cinecitta film studios in a blue Alfa Romeo convertible. And it goes without say, Nicole looked marvelous!

Shooting on Nine initially began in mid-September, and the Rob Marshall-directed flick is currently scheduled for a November 25 release. Marshall previously directed the Oscar-rich movie musical version of Chicago, and he has stocked the cast of Nine with proven Academy Award bait.

Several more pics...

"The gods who nurse this universe think little of mortals' cares. They sit in crowds on exclusive clouds and laugh at our love affairs. I might have had a real romance if they'd given me a chance. I loved him, but he didn't love me. I wanted him, but he didn't want me. Then the gods had a spree and indulged in another whim. Now he loves me, but I don't love him." - Cole Porter
Updated On: 1/28/09 at 10:24 PM

ray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photo
ray-andallthatjazz86
#83re: Nine - First look!
Posted: 1/29/09 at 1:12am

I love the look of the film. Easily the movie I'm the most excited about.

"Some people can thrive and bloom living life in a living room, that's perfect for some people of one hundred and five. But I at least gotta try, when I think of all the sights that I gotta see, all the places I gotta play, all the things that I gotta be at"

justagirl2 Profile Photo
justagirl2
#84re: Nine - First look!
Posted: 1/29/09 at 1:54am

This just made me even more excited. Nine is my favorite musical (faults and all), and I have a good feeling about this one. I actually think Fergie looks perfect...grotesque, intimidating, a little nuts...I love it. I'm still not sold on Nicole Kidman, but I won't write her off just yet.

Sophia Loren is one of my heroes, so I obviously think she looks fantastic. And Penelope Cruz (another actress I idolize) playing my favorite role? Jackpot.

besty, you're right. Those boots are incredible. I want them now. Actually, Kate's whole outfit is hot.

Videos