CUTEST THING EVER.

etoile
#50re: CUTEST THING EVER.
Posted: 12/17/08 at 3:07am

"Oh, and since her brother's a lawyer, why didn't she sue the surgeon for sewing in the valve or whatever by mistake?"

*** Because she didn't have a leg to stand on. ***

Rest in peace, Iflitifloat.

nexttoelectric Profile Photo
nexttoelectric
#51re: CUTEST THING EVER.
Posted: 12/17/08 at 3:47am

EL. OH. EL.

SueleenGay Profile Photo
SueleenGay
#52re: CUTEST THING EVER.
Posted: 12/17/08 at 7:42am

Corine, if you were really suicidal over your ankle I hope you got the psychiatric help you need.

PEACE.

iflitifloat Profile Photo
iflitifloat
#53re: CUTEST THING EVER.
Posted: 12/17/08 at 8:58am

What's the deal with Access a Ride? I see them bringing people for clinic appointments all the time.

And I dunno, Corine. I understand the difficulties that come along with breaking an ankle (having had two in my lifetime...and one came complete with MRSA sepsis, if you want to talk about life-threatening...). But, and I say this with good intent, you are starting to define yourself by this one event in your life. It wasn't life-threatening; it was a painful and inconvenient injury. Rise to the occasion and move on. It's time.

Sueleen Gay: "Here you go, Bitch, now go make some fukcing lemonade." 10/28/10

SueleenGay Profile Photo
SueleenGay
#54re: CUTEST THING EVER.
Posted: 12/17/08 at 9:27am

Access-a-ride? Is that Manhattanese for Cab?

PEACE.

nexttoelectric Profile Photo
nexttoelectric
#55re: CUTEST THING EVER.
Posted: 12/17/08 at 9:28am

No, its charter bus for the less than abled

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#56re: CUTEST THING EVER.
Posted: 12/17/08 at 10:22am

*** Because she didn't have a leg to stand on. ***

ba da dum!

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES

Craig Profile Photo
Craig
#57re: CUTEST THING EVER.
Posted: 12/17/08 at 10:42am

Namo - you're wrong. The iguana incident was not on bway.com but right here on BWW.

I'm saddened to hear about Powder's situation. But even more sad to learn that Josh Mostel and Brooke Shields didn't come visit Corine.

Corine - did Powder do any shtick like impressions of Harvey or Vilanch or Simard or anyone?

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men" - Willy Wonka

Corine2 Profile Photo
Corine2
#58re: CUTEST THING EVER.
Posted: 12/17/08 at 10:49am

I am glad you all think it is funny. I am still in a lot of pain and I thank Iffloat for visiting me and showing me that video of Snowball. When I went upstairs to the social room I met Powder a cockatoo just like snowball.

Access a ride is a great service that can help people get around the city when they have a hard time. It has been a service that has been a great help to me.

I am no longer in contact with Josh nor Brooke. Brooke went to New Lincoln with me when I was in the 6th grade. We don't talk anymore. That was my past. I did have a few celebs visit including Jared Bradshaw from The Jersey Boys Tour.

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#59re: CUTEST THING EVER.
Posted: 12/17/08 at 10:54am

re: CUTEST THING EVER.

My happy bird!

FindingNamo
#60re: CUTEST THING EVER.
Posted: 12/17/08 at 10:55am

"I thank Iffloat for visiting me and showing me that video of Snowball. When I went upstairs to the social room I met Powder a cockatoo just like snowball. "

My god, it's a nursing home miracle! What are the chances that you see a video and RIGHT UPSTAIRS there's a bird just like the one in the video? I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that if I ever meet Iflit in person she happens to have a video clip of Alec Baldwin in a firefighter's uniform so I can head right to the mens room for a kneel and bob session.

God Jane that bird is wicked purrdy.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none
Updated On: 12/17/08 at 10:55 AM

Corine2 Profile Photo
Corine2
#61re: CUTEST THING EVER.
Posted: 12/17/08 at 10:56am

OMG, JANE. I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR PET.

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#62re: CUTEST THING EVER.
Posted: 12/17/08 at 10:56am

Here we go-starting the day hysterical!

blueroses
#63re: CUTEST THING EVER.
Posted: 12/17/08 at 11:00am

Jane, your bird is a beauty. AND she has all of her feathers!

Corine2 Profile Photo
Corine2
#64re: CUTEST THING EVER.
Posted: 12/17/08 at 11:02am

He is adorable. Powder never did impersonations. He talked and played hide and seek and he loved to be pet like a dog.
He is adorable.

FindingNamo
#65re: CUTEST THING EVER.
Posted: 12/17/08 at 11:05am

I'm sure when Powder was doing a high-pitched squawk he actually was doing his Corine impersonation.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#66re: CUTEST THING EVER.
Posted: 12/17/08 at 11:14am

thanks Corine and Blue. I'm like a mother who likes to whip out a picture of her kid!

Corine2 Profile Photo
Corine2
#67re: CUTEST THING EVER.
Posted: 12/17/08 at 11:20am

Can you pet him and is he friendly. He is gorgeous.
I LOVE BIRDS and your parrot is adorable.
re: CUTEST THING EVER.

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#68re: CUTEST THING EVER.
Posted: 12/17/08 at 11:35am

I'm the only one who can pet him. Parrots bond with one person and become very possessive over them. And don't forget, I think he was abused by his first owner. thanks, Corine!

Corine2 Profile Photo
Corine2
#69re: CUTEST THING EVER.
Posted: 12/17/08 at 11:59am

Powder is nice to everyone but I felt we sort of bonded. He seemed to like me maybe because I played and talked with him for hours. He seemed to read my mind. They told me not to pet him as he bites but he never bit me and would get closer with each time we played.

Updated On: 12/17/08 at 11:59 AM

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#70re: CUTEST THING EVER.
Posted: 12/17/08 at 12:03pm

Corine, all kidding aside, I totally know what you're saying. The poor parrot indeed sounds like he's being neglected at that place. He's so grateful for the attention and love you gave him and it's obvious. It really is a shame that you can't take him home. If you knew for sure he was neglected there, you probably could report it and eventually get to adopt the bird.

Corine2 Profile Photo
Corine2
#71re: CUTEST THING EVER.
Posted: 12/17/08 at 2:01pm

I don't think he is neglected. They don't play with him like I DID,but he had enough food and a nice cage etc.

He did have a lot of feathers missing maybe because he is lonely. I am crying now. I miss him so much.

I only hope he is ok.
k

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#72re: CUTEST THING EVER.
Posted: 12/17/08 at 2:57pm

So, you DON'T have any real, human friends then, correct?

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

Corine2 Profile Photo
Corine2
#73re: CUTEST THING EVER.
Posted: 12/17/08 at 3:44pm

Diva,
I have plenty of friends. What I need and don't have is a boyfriend. But, I am working on that. re: CUTEST THING EVER.
Updated On: 12/17/08 at 03:44 PM

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#74re: CUTEST THING EVER.
Posted: 12/17/08 at 3:58pm

Yes.

We ALL know.

You keep telling us.

Rotsa Ruck on that.

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2