CUTEST THING EVER.

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#150WATCH CORINE MELT!!!!!
Posted: 10/27/14 at 11:30am

This thread belongs in the BWW Hall of Fame.

It still makes me laugh out LOUD!

Classic.
Simply classic.

(Someone please, please, please preserve it!)

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#151WATCH CORINE MELT!!!!!
Posted: 10/27/14 at 11:30am

WATCH CORINE MELT!!!!!

....but the world goes 'round

FindingNamo
#152WATCH CORINE MELT!!!!!
Posted: 10/27/14 at 12:09pm

I reread the whole thing and have to say I was jolted by the mean turn I took in the early morning hours of December 17, 2008. I looked it up to see if it had fallen on a Friday, maybe it was a stressful work week and I'd had a couple beers after work. But no. It was a Wednesday.

Not that the whole thing wasn't worth it for "KEG HOLE," which is just terrific. Still, I might have transitioned to tough love a little more artfully back then. So I owe Corine an amends, from the bottom of my keg hole.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#153WATCH CORINE MELT!!!!!
Posted: 10/27/14 at 3:09pm

Crap, this was funny!!

Addy, thanks for resurrecting it every few years!

"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

Corine2 Profile Photo
Corine2
#154WATCH CORINE MELT!!!!!
Posted: 10/28/14 at 2:22pm

You people are really sick. I had three surgeries for a broken ankle and was in a wheel chair for six weeks. I was on a walker for five months and used a cane for a year.

I have never been ill. This was a very difficult time for me. And this thread of making fun of me when i got stuck in my wheekchair is beyond disgusting.

Write all you want. I really don't care but you all look bad. Thinking it is funny that my wheel chair tipped over when I was in a cast and could not walk is not funny. Powder a bird in the rehab place was very sweet and made the stay there a bit better. I was on serious pain meds at the time and was not well. You all are disgusting.

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#155WATCH CORINE MELT!!!!!
Posted: 10/29/14 at 6:27pm

You had me at Iguana.

HUSSY POWER! ------ HUSSY POWER!