Heidi Blickenstaff

BobbyBubby Profile Photo
BobbyBubby
#1Heidi Blickenstaff
Posted: 12/19/08 at 3:20pm

In her Playbill.com interview she mentions her boyfriend. She says he's doing a show in Seattle, where I reside, but didn't mention the show or the boyfriend's name. Any idea who he is? There are only a few shows with out-of-town actors here right now.

Updated On: 12/19/08 at 03:20 PM

musicalguyNY
#2re: Heidi Blickenstaff
Posted: 12/19/08 at 3:29pm

He is in SEVEN BRIDES FOR SEVEN BROTHERS

BobbyBubby Profile Photo
BobbyBubby
#2re: Heidi Blickenstaff
Posted: 12/19/08 at 3:30pm

EDWARD WATTS (Adam) Tours: Enjolras – Les Miserables, Adam – Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (IRNE award nomination – Best Actor.) NY Theatre: Joe – The Most Happy Fella (New York City Opera), Alex Maitland – The Day Before Spring (York Theatre), Peter Forbes – 50 Million Frenchmen (French Institute), Tomas – The Girl in the Frame (Manhattan Theatre Club). Regional: Goodspeed Opera, Papermill, Northshore, Music Theatre of Wichita, Lyric Theatre of Oklahoma, Theatre of the Stars, Baltimore Centerstage, TUTS, Kansas City Starlight, Stages St. Louis. Leading roles: Thomas Jefferson – 1776, Miles Gloriosus – A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum, Capt. Von Trapp – Sound of Music, Frank Butler – Annie Get Your Gun, Beast & Gaston – Beauty and the Beast, Trevor Graydon – Thoroughly Modern Millie, Harold Hill – The Music Man, Lancelot – Camelot. TV: recurring roles on The Sopranos and All My Children.

musicalguyNY
#3re: Heidi Blickenstaff
Posted: 12/19/08 at 3:33pm

yup!

Schmerg_The_Impaler Profile Photo
Schmerg_The_Impaler
#4re: Heidi Blickenstaff
Posted: 12/19/08 at 5:25pm

Oh, wow! I had no idea they were together. I absolutely adored Edward Watts when I saw him as Enjolras in Les Miserables-- and he's gorgeous. He and Heidi make a lovely couple.

In my pants, she has burst like the music of angels, the light of the sun! --Marius Pantsmercy

RentBoy86
#5re: Heidi Blickenstaff
Posted: 12/19/08 at 8:45pm

Ugh, I love Heidi and I'm not afraid to admit it. I can't wait until she goes into "Little Mermaid" so I can hear her belt it out!

broadwaygirl99 Profile Photo
broadwaygirl99
#6re: Heidi Blickenstaff
Posted: 6/10/09 at 9:58pm

Her and Chris J Hanke have been together a lot. I thought they were together.

scott68 Profile Photo
scott68
#7re: Heidi Blickenstaff
Posted: 6/10/09 at 10:13pm

My brain just had an epileptic fit at the problems in that last post.

"Why, I make more money than... than... than Calvin Coolidge! PUT TOGETHER!"
~Lina Lamont

My name wasn't, isn't, and will never be Scott.

husk_charmer
#8re: Heidi Blickenstaff
Posted: 6/10/09 at 10:19pm

^ mine, too.

http://www.youtube.com/huskcharmer

Videos